This Low Carb Ranch Dressing and Dip is probably the most popular way to dress up a salad or veggie tray!
This special recipe is super versatile! Delicious used as a salad dressing, it’s also perfect as a dip with buffalo chicken bites or crispy pepperoni chips for a simple party appetizer. Why not use it as a spread for your next wrap or sandwich!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip
Pin it to your DIPS & DRESSINGS BOARD to save it for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Perfect Low Carb Ranch Dressing
This easy homemade ranch dressing recipe is fresh, creamy and just so delicious! The addition of heavy whipping cream and fresh garden herbs elevates this dressing to the next level! So why buy store-bought when you can make it fresh!
And don’t forget how great ranch dressing is as a dip! Add it to a colorful platter of raw veggies with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower florets, sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and celery!
Is Ranch Dressing Keto Friendly?
It sure is! Lots of dressings claim to be keto-friendly on the package, but most have added sugar, which prevents them from being truly keto.
No one misses the sugar in this rich and tangy ranch dressing recipe, that’s for sure! All the flavor is carried in the fresh herbs and creamy dairy base. It’s the best ranch dressing you’ll ever try!
How To Make Homemade Ranch Dressing
It’s super simple to make ranch dressing right at home!
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Slowly add heavy whipping cream until desired consistency.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- Whether ranch is served as a dip with crispy chicken wings, pork rinds, or these easy tuna cakes, or a dressing, it’s always best served cold.
- To thicken the dressing so it’s more dip-able, add sour cream until it reaches desired consistency.
- If fresh herbs aren’t available, dried herbs can be substituted. Since dried herbs are often more intensely flavored than fresh, the ratio is one tablespoon of fresh to one teaspoon of dried—but let your taste buds be your guide!
- Store ranch dressing and dip in a dressing cruet or a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks—if it doesn’t get used up before then!
More Low Carb Dip Recipes To Try!
- Avocado Dip – so easy and perfect.
- Low Carb Crab Dip – ready in 10 minutes!
- Warm Bacon Dip – for bacon fanatics.
- Dill Dip (Keto/Low Carb) – excellent for a veggie tray.
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip (low carb) – a hearty appetizer.
Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon each salt & pepper
- ¼ cup heavy cream or as needed
- Whisk all ingredients except cream.
- Stir in heavy cream a little bit at a time to reach desired consistency. Taste and season with salt & pepper.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.