Crustless quiche is the perfect low carb keto friendly alternative to a classic quiche recipe. Eggs, ham, zucchini, and cheese are baked to savory perfection. Brunch is served!
Simply add a fresh and crisp side salad to this delicious low carb ham and cheese quiche entree for an easy meal that’s perfect served any time of day!
Easy Keto Quiche
- Most sweet breakfast foods contain carbs and sugars that I like to avoid. This crustless egg quiche is an easy meal and great served for brunches, lunches, and dinner.
- Families love quiche, and this recipe is seriously so flavorful that nobody will miss the crust! Add spinach to this recipe to create a crustless spinach quiche or other veggies or meats.
- The addition of heavy cream to eggs really helps to fluff them up and lighten the overall dish while adding a subtle richness. Without the cream, crustless quiche can be very dense instead of light.
How To Make Crustless Quiche
- To make a simple crustless quiche, preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a pie plate.
- Shred zucchini and squeeze it dry. Shred cheddar cheese and chop the ham. Add the mix-ins to the pie plate.
- Whisk eggs, seasonings, & heavy cream, and pour over the ham mixture.
- Bake the crustless quiche for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of it comes out clean.
Tips for Perfection
- As this is a quiche with no crust, be sure to grease the pan well so it doesn’t stick.
- Zucchini adds great texture to your quiche, be sure to squeeze it dry.
- Add other ingredients as desired, if they have a lot of moisture be sure to pre-cook them.
- Shred your own cheddar cheese; pre-shredded cheeses often have extra starches to keep them from clumping.
- If the top begins to brown before the center is fully cooked, it may mean your oven temperature runs a little hot. Just cover your crustless quiche with tin foil while it finishes cooking!
- Serve this low carb quiche with a piping not cup of Keto bulletproof coffee for the perfect morning boost!
Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche (Keto)
- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 cup zucchini shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9″ pie plate.
- Place zucchini on a paper towel and squeeze to remove moisture. Combine ham, zucchini and cheddar cheese in a pie plate.
- Whisk eggs, cream and seasonings. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Be sure to grease the pan well so the quiche doesn’t stick.
- Squeeze the shredded zucchini well before adding.
- Avoid using pre-shredded cheese. These products often have starch added to keep them from clumping.
- If the top begins to brown too quickly, simply cover the quiche with tin foil while it finishes cooking.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.