Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is a delicious and easy appetizer that everyone loves!
This keto friendly version features chicken, green onions, and cheese tossed in a cream cheese buffalo mixture and topped with even more cheese! Bake this cheesy dip until hot and bubbly and serve it with fresh veggies for an unforgettable appetizer that is sure to please.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
PIN IT to your DIPS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my signature appetizers because it's quick, easy to make and extra delicious! It's super creamy with an added buffalo sauce kick, without being too spicy! Bake it until it is hot, bubbly and the layer of cheddar cheese is golden and delicious!
This easy buffalo chicken cheese dip is perfect to bring along to a potluck or party and is always the first one to go! Serve it with dippers like carrots, celery sticks or even zucchini sticks for a low carb and healthy option.
How Do You Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is super easy!
- MIX the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing.
- ADD celery, onions, chicken, and cheddar cheese.
- SPREAD into a pan and top it with remaining cheese.
- BAKE at 350°F until bubbly melty.
Tips and Tricks!
- If you want to kick up the heat a notch, add more buffalo sauce or even add diced jalapeños.
- Use a hand mixer for the cream cheese portion. This will help make the dip light and fluffy.
- When adding the chicken and veggies, try not to over mix because it will break up the chicken. You want to dip in and get nice sized chunks of chicken in every bite!
- If you are making buffalo chicken cheese dip ahead of time, follow each step as per the recipe, but do not bake it. Simply cover it with plastic wrap until you are ready. It will keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, which makes it the perfect menu item when planning a party or family gathering!
Can You Freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip?
This buffalo chicken cheese dip does freeze well! It is recommended however to omit the top layer of cheddar cheese and add it right before you bake it for best results.
If you freeze this dip in a glass dish, remember to defrost it first before placing it in a hot oven. This reduces the risk of the dish cracking from the drastic temperature change!
Other Delicious Low Carb Dips To Try!
- Warm Bacon Dip - a delicious hot dip.
- Avocado Dip - so tasty and easy to make.
- Low Carb Crab Dip- for seafood lovers!
- Dill Dip (Keto/Low Carb) - a refrigerator staple.
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip - perfect for dipping or to top a salad.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip (low carb)
- ⅔ cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 ½ cups chicken cooked & diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix buffalo sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing with a hand mixer until combined and fluffy.
- Fold in celery, onions and chicken and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spread into a 9x9 pan or casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks or zucchini slices for dipping.