Homemade baked Buffalo Chicken Bites are the ultimate go-to appetizer for any get-together, party, or movie night! This easy recipe creates crispy, bite-sized buffalo chicken bites that are perfect for dipping!
For people following a low-carb, keto diet, boneless chicken bites are just the ticket for a savory snack! Perfect for parties, these chicken bites are delicious served with Jalapeno Poppers, Zucchini Fries and Crispy Pepperoni Chips. Or serve them along with a Low Carb Caesar Salad for a delicious lunch or dinner!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Buffalo Chicken Bites
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Bites
These tasty little morsels could not be easier to make.
- Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients (per recipe below) and marinate chicken up to 4 hours.
- Coating: Combine garlic, flour, and parmesan mixture and coat chicken bites.
- Bake: Bake until crispy and cooked through.
Serve immediately with buffalo dipping sauce or your favorite sauce!
Tips for the Perfect Crunch
- The Perfect Coating - One of the best things about buffalo chicken bites is that outer crunchy coating! Instead of using packaged breadcrumbs, and for keeping it keto, this recipe uses almond flour and parmesan cheese as a coating. This mixture is not only low carb but the parmesan cheese gives the bites a tasty, cheesy crunch! Perfect for soaking up your favorite dipping sauces!
- Uniform Pieces - Be sure your chicken pieces are similarly sized to ensure even baking.
- Use A Meat Thermometer - For perfectly cooked, tender and juicy chicken, a meat thermometer is a must! Gently insert the thermometer into the center of the pieces and look for a 165˚ F temperature for perfect chicken bites.
Best Dipping Sauces
Buffalo sauce is the traditional sauce for marinating and dipping buffalo chicken bites into, but why not try other favorites like blue cheese, ranch, BBQ, honey mustard, or dill dip! Try a sweet and sour hoisin sauce or a teriyaki BBQ too!
Serve alongside some celery sticks and cucumber coins for a beautiful (and edible!) presentation!
Other Delicious Chicken Recipes To Try!
- Taco Chicken Bites - a super simple appetizer!
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip (low carb) - so tasty
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts - easy and versatile
- Easy Low Carb Chicken Parmesan - love the cheese topping!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 2 large chicken breast halves cut into 1" cubes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine chicken cubes, egg and 1/4 cup buffalo sauce in a bowl. Marinate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove chicken breast cubes from the marinade allowing as much to drip off as possible.
- Dip in the almond flour mixture gently pressing so the crumbs adhere. Spray the top with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with additional buffalo sauce for dipping.