This BLT Egg Salad Wrap is a simple recipe that makes a satisfying low carb snack or lunch!
And since its summer, there are so many opportunities to enjoy fresh veggies and cool refreshing meals like Radish Salad, Zucchini Fries or Deviled Eggs. So these low carb lettuce wraps with egg salad, tomato and bacon really hit the spot!
© Easy Low Carb.com
BLT Egg Salad Wrap
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Is Egg Salad Keto?
Egg salad is a keto friendly meal option. Eggs and mayonnaise form the base of the salad, and as long as the add in’s you choose are also keto friendly, you are good to go!
How to Make Egg Salad Easy!
- Chop or shred your hard boiled eggs.
- Add mayonnaise, green onion, seasoning salt & pepper.
Place egg salad in a lettuce leaf, add tomatoes and bacon. Enjoy!
What Kind Of Lettuce For Lettuce Wraps
I find romaine hearts hold up well, but you can use whatever you have in your fridge. Should you choose butter lettuce, double stack the leaves as they are fairly fragile and may break. I love using simple iceberg lettuce for lots of crunch too!
Keep Hard Boiled Eggs On Hand! Every week I make up a huge batch of hard boiled eggs so I always have something to grab and go, no snack excuses! And having hard boiled eggs on hand also makes it super simple to make these low carb lettuce wraps quick!
Use Pre-Cooked Bacon! While you certainly can use real bacon cooked from raw, I like the precooked bacon because it takes just a few seconds in the microwave and its mess free!
Use An Instant Pot! To cook the perfect hard boiled egg, I love to use my instant pot! You never have a dark ring around the yolk and the shells literally slide right off!
A Cheese Grater Works Great! Grating the eggs on a cheese grater gives you extra fluffy egg salad, perfect for piling high in lettuce leaves!
Change It Up! This low carb lettuce wrap is delicious as the recipe reads, but you can add in your own preferences and personality by adding some diced pickles, hot sauce or a dash of mustard. Avocado is another delicious, low carb add in.
Other Fresh Low Carb Recipes!
- Cucumber Feta Salad – so fresh!
- Zucchini Pizza Bites – the perfect snack.
- Cauliflower Potato Salad – a low carb side dish!
- Easy Homemade Zoodles – zucchini noodles!
- Caesar Salad – a low carb treat!
BLT Egg Salad Wraps
- 6 eggs hard boiled
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- seasoning salt & black pepper to taste
- 12 romaine heart leaves
- 12 slices crisp bacon
- 24 grape tomatoes
- Shred hard boiled eggs using a large cheese grater (or chop with a knife).
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, green onion, seasoning salt & pepper.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half.
- Place 1 slice of bacon in each lettuce leaf. Divide egg mixture over romaine leaves.
- Top with tomatoes and additional salt & pepper if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.