Dill Veggie Dip is a low carb recipe that is perfect served as a party appetizer, an afternoon snack or even as a salad dressing!
It’s great for dipping and dunking your favorite veggies or other low carb snacks like crispy pepperoni chips or even buffalo chicken bites. Plus it’s also keto friendly and will last in your fridge for about a week, for convenient and healthy snacking all week long!
Dill Veggie Dip
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DIPS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Any time I’m asked to a party, I offer to bring along a snack for everyone to enjoy. While I often make an entree dip like our fave Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip, I sometimes just bring along something simple like this Dill Veggie Dip.
A fresh and beautiful tray of veggies surrounding a bright bowl of creamy dip, is a welcome addition at any gathering! It’s the perfect option for anyone following a low carb or keto diet, and is just plain enjoyable for folks who love munching on something delicious and nutritious!
How To Make Dill Dip
Low Carb Veggie Dips are just so easy to make! You really only need a few things; mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs for flavor and seasonings (like lemon zest, salt, pepper etc).
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes (1 hour or more is better).
Tips for Dips
- Mayonnaise is the base of this dip, and sour cream is added for tang and freshness. If you do not have sour cream, Greek yogurt is a great substitute!
- Fresh dill is best in this recipe but you can substitute 1-2 teaspoons of dried dill if you’d prefer. If using dried dill, let the dip sit at least 30 minutes before serving to give the dill a chance to rehydrate.
- Adding other fresh herbs like parsley or chives works great in this recipe, depending on what you have on hand!
- This Keto veggie dip makes a great low carb dressing as well! Just add a little bit of heavy cream while whisking to reach desired consistency.
- Storing Dips? This homemade dip will last about a week in the refrigerator when stored in a sealed container.
Other Delicious Dips To Try!
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip – easy, classic recipe.
- Low Carb Crab Dip – for seafood lovers
- Warm Bacon Dip – an entree dip!
- Avocado Dip – a healthy option.
Dill Veggie Dip (Keto/Low Carb)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice optional
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Allow at least 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.