This cheesy baked bacon dip with ranch seasoning is a creamy and delicious warm appetizer that every bacon lover is sure to devour!
This bacon cheddar ranch dip is a cheesy baked dip that is irresistibly delicious! Made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and savory seasonings, it’s definitely a winning low carb recipe!
Quick And Easy Dip
- This cheesy and creamy dip is made with delicious low carb ingredients.
- It’s an easy and versatile recipe that is not only delicious as a dip, but can be used as a spread for burgers or in a lettuce wrap!
- Make this recipe ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator for a mid day snack with low carb dippers like these Keto crackers.
How To Make Bacon Cheese Dip
This bacon cheddar ranch dip is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, ranch dressing, and powdered garlic.
- Gently fold in the remainder of the ingredients and scrape into the prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until the dip is bubbly.
What to Serve With Bacon Dip
Serve this baked dip with an assortment of veggies or low carb chips for the best appetizer.
- Veggies: Celery sticks, sliced radishes, bell peppers, broccoli, or cucumber coins.
- Crackers: Pork Rinds, low carb chips, or cheese crackers (bake a circle of shredded parmesan or cheddar cheese in a 350°F oven until they look like crackers. Cool and eat)!
- Low Carb Options: Crispy pepperoni chips or air fryer kale chips would be delicious dippers!
This versatile dip can be served bubbling hot (careful!), warm, or even cold! It is the perfect dip for parties! Make it ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to serve. It will keep covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Or cook it ahead of time and reheat. This dip can be warmed in the oven or microwave quickly. Stir, and adjust with a little salt and pepper for a delicious dip that’s as good as new again!
A delicious idea is to scoop bacon dip into mushroom caps, and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes for a super tasty appetizer!
Warm Bacon Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup bacon bits or 6 slices cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise ranch mix and garlic powder with a mixer on medium speed.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Prep it 2-3 days ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook this dip ahead of time and reheat, or enjoy it cold.
- Reheat in the oven or microwave.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Adapted from Spend With Pennies Crack Dip