Bacon Dip goes with EVERYTHING and who doesn’t love bacon! This cheesy baked recipe is enhanced with ranch seasoning and can be served warm or hot!
This baked dip is so easy, you can even use it as a spread for burgers or in a lettuce wrap! Not only is it a great appetizer idea, its got multiple other uses! I look forward to making this recipe all-year-round!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Warm Bacon Dip
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
What is Hot Bacon Dip?
Hot Bacon Dip is a cheesy baked appetizer that is irresistibly delicious! Made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and some savory seasonings, it is a winner!
How to Make Bacon Cheese Dip
This bacon cheddar ranch dip is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- In a mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, ranch dressing, and powdered garlic.
- Gently fold in the remainder of the ingredients and scrape into the prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until the dip is bubbly.
This versatile dip can be served bubbling hot (careful!), warm, or even cold! It is the perfect dip for parties!
Serve this baked dip with an assortment of veggies or low carb chips for the best appetizer. Here is a list of my favorites!
- Veggies: Celery sticks, sliced radishes, bell peppers, broccoli, or cucumber coins
- Crackers: Pork Rinds, low carb chips, or cheese crackers (bake a circle of shredded parmesan or cheddar cheese in a 350°F oven until they look like crackers. Cool and eat)!
Or, scoop into a mushroom cap, bake at 350°F for 10 minutes and serve as appetizers! Best recipe ever!
Can You Reheat Bacon Dip?
You sure can! Just a little time in the microwave, covered, will reinvigorate this warm dip.
Stir, and adjust for seasons with a little salt and pepper and it will be good as new again!
Delicious Dips for a Crowd
- Low Carb Crab Dip – ready in 10 minutes!
- Avocado Dip – extra creamy & delicious
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip – a crowd favorite!
- Dill Dip – perfect for veggies
Warm Bacon Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 oz package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup bacon bits or 6 slices cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise ranch mix and garlic powder with a mixer on medium speed.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Adapted from Spend With Pennies Crack Dip