Puffy and crispy, this Ranch Pork Rinds Recipe adds a deeper dimension of flavor with a sprinkling of ranch dressing.
They are cooked in the air fryer and served in minutes for a quick low-carb snack, or appetizer to serve on game day. Chances are guests won’t be able to stop themselves from devouring these warm, salty Southern snacks.
Ranch Pork Rinds Recipe
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SNACKS board to save it for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
The Best Pork Rinds!
- What are pork rinds? They are the fried and roasted skin of the pig. Generally, they are a puffy and crispy chip-like snack that can be found at most supermarkets.
- Because they are high in fat and low in carbohydrates they are considered keto.
- Pork rinds can also be made from scratch in the air fryer.
- This recipe makes the best pork rinds because it adds a new flavorful dimension. After all, they are flavored and seasoned with ranch dressing and air-fried. Use this Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip instead of the store-bought variety.
Ingredients & Variations
THE RINDS: Pork rinds come in a variety of flavorings. Remember to purchase the rinds that have no added flavorings.
DRESSING: Make low-carb ranch dressing at home or purchase the local supermarket.
How To Make Ranch Pork Rinds?
The air fryer makes pork rinds extra crispy and delicious!
- Preheat the air fryer (as per the recipe below).
- Place pork rinds in the air fryer basket.
- Cook. Remove from basket and toss with seasonings.
To Cook In Oven: Place pork rinds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and toss with seasonings.
Wrap leftover pork rinds in a paper towel and place in an air tight container or zippered bag. Store them this way at room temperature for about 3 days. For a longer duration, be sure to store in the refrigerator for about a week.
It is not advised to freeze pork rinds because they don’t thaw well. So go ahead, eat them up!
Other Low Carb Snacks To Try!
- Air Fryer Kale Chips – crispy, dippable snack!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Air Fryer Recipe – just 15 minutes to cook.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms – as an appetizer or a side.
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – tasty and healthy morsels!
- Mozzarella Cheese Crisps Recipe – snack, side, or garnish.
Ranch Pork Rinds Recipe
- 1 bag pork rinds 5 ounce bag
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place pork rinds in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until warm.
- Place in a bowl and toss with seasonings.