Try this quick and easy low-carb recipe for the ultimate appetizer classic: Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip!
This hot spinach and artichoke dip is thick and rich, creamy, and absolutely delicious! It’s a keto crowd-pleaser that’s always a hit at parties, potlucks or just a night in with the family. This dip is an easy-to-make, year-round winner!
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your APPETIZERS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Dips that are served hot are the best! Keep spinach and artichoke dip warm in a Crockpot and set a platter of dippables next to it so guests can choose their own. Perfect to smear on celery sticks, zucchini coins, or roasted broccoli and it’s even great stuffed into hollowed out cherry tomatoes! This easy dip goes from the oven to the table in less than 25 minutes!
Ingredients and Variations
DAIRY – Three kinds of cheese, sour cream, butter, plus mayo make this dip the creamiest ever!
ARTICHOKES – Use chopped marinated artichoke hearts for the best flavor—and to make dip super easy to prepare.
SPINACH – Frozen thawed spinach is easiest to use, and also creates good texture for dip! Make it with fresh spinach if desired.
SEASONINGS – Use minced fresh garlic or garlic powder, and onion powder. Breadcrumbs give the topping some cheesy crunch.
- Feel free to add extra add-ins like toasted walnuts, bacon bits, guacamole, even cooked crumbled sausage.
- Recipes that do double duty are the best! Spinach artichoke dip not only makes a great, hearty dip, but it’s also delicious as a filler for a chicken breast. Simply cut a pocket into the side of a chicken breast, stuff with artichoke dip, seal with 2 toothpicks, and bake!
- Leave out the Panko breadcrumbs in order to make this dish into a keto version.
How To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Super easy and super creamy is where it’s at with this simple dip!
- Combine the base ingredients with seasonings and add spinach, mozzarella and artichokes.
- Spread dip into oven proof dish, cover with topping.
- Bake (per recipe below) until top is golden & bubbly.
Here are just a couple of complementary recipes for serving baked spinach artichoke dip! Scoop artichoke dip into low carb jalapeno poppers for a new take on jalapeno poppers. We also like the dip with air fryer squash, garlic butter chicken bites, crispy pepperoni chips and some crispy, crunchy air fryer kale chips!
How to Reheat Spinach Artichoke Dip?
- For best results, serve immediately, or scoop into a Crockpot to keep warm.
- Keep leftover dip covered in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave or oven after giving it a good stir.
Can You Freeze Spinach Artichoke Dip?
Once spinach artichoke dip is fully cooled, scoop it into a zippered bag and squeeze out the air. Label with the date on the outside and +freeze for up to 3 months.
Other Easy Low Carb Dips To Try!
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip – a crowd favorite!
- Warm Bacon Dip – so delicious
- Dill Veggie Dip – perfect to keep on hand.
- Avocado Dip – smooth and creamy.
- Low Carb Crab Dip – for seafood lovers!
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced, or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 14 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach thawed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, and onion powder with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Squeeze all liquid from spinach and add to creamy mixture. Stir in half of the mozzarella cheese and chopped artichokes.
- Spread into a small casserole dish (or deep dish pie plate).
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.