This recipe for low carb Garlic Butter Chicken Bites will be reached for over and over!
Try this quick and easy chicken bites recipe anytime you want a healthy, low-carb snack, a salad topping, or a tender, juicy appetizer to share with a crowd! It’s a super versatile recipe that you’ll reach for again and again.
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your APPETIZER Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Fried Chicken Bites
Garlic butter fried chicken bites taste like they’re fried but without the carb-laden breading. The outside gets nice and caramelized while the inside stays juicy and full of flavor. And they are so versatile! Make up a batch or two and use them all week long with zucchini noodles (AKA zoodles), or sauté them with green beans for an entrée. They’re also perfect for tucking into a low-carb wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. So many possibilities!
Ingredients and Variations
Just 4 ingredients make this recipe deliciously simple.
CHICKEN BREASTS – Fresh strips of boneless chicken breast fry up so quick and easy in a pan.
BUTTER – Butter is the perfect keto and low carb food, it just makes everything taste so good.
SEASONING – Freshly minced garlic, and salt & pepper and that’s all you need for this recipe. Just 4 ingredients, but big flavor!
OTHER TASTY ADD-INS – But while the chicken is cooking, why not add a splash or two of a spicy sauce like Sriracha and garnish with some sliced green onions? Make a sticky sauce with honey and teriyaki, then garnish with sesame seeds. For a lighter flavor that makes a perfect topping for salads, eliminate the garlic and sauté chunks of chicken in lemon butter.
How To Make Chicken Bites
These yummy little pan-fried chicken bites are perfect for a last-minute savory snack that still keeps you following your keto plan!
- Slice chicken breasts lengthwise and season.
- Heat butter and cook garlic, then add chicken and cook according to recipe below.
PRO TIP: If chicken strips are wider at one end than the other, flatten them with a meat mallet or rolling pin. To make clean up easy, place strips between two pieces of plastic wrap.
What To Serve With Chicken Bites?
- Chicken bites are the perfect topping for low-carb entrees like lemon zucchini noodles, BLT chicken salad or simply baked and served with mashed cauliflower instead of serving with potatoes.
- As an appetizer, we like dipping them into buttermilk ranch dip , or our Keto cheese sauce. Serve them alongside some zucchini fries or some zesty jalapeno poppers.
- Add leftover chicken bites to other low carb recipes like this low carb chicken broccoli casserole.
Other Easy Chicken Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs – so juicy!
- Low Carb Chicken Tenders – family favorite.
- Chicken Taco Bites – bite sized treats.
- Low Carb Chicken Parmesan – a low carb twist on a classic.
- Easy Low Carb Pesto Chicken – so delicious.
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice two chicken breasts lengthwise and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.