Taco Chicken Bites are bite-sized pieces of chicken that are tossed in a homemade taco seasoning, pan-fried, and garnished with cilantro and lime juice! They are perfect served over a green salad or wrapped up in a corn tortilla.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Taco Chicken Bites
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
What’s In Taco Chicken Bites?
Just a handful of ingredients are needed to make this easy Southern-style recipe!
CHICKEN Boneless skinless chicken breasts are cut into bite-sized for the perfect appetizer or weeknight meal. Since they are cut into small chunks they cook quickly and every bite is perfectly seasoned.
SEASONINGS It’s the perfect amount of homemade taco seasoning that makes these taco chicken bites totally tasty!
Mix up a double batch of the seasoning recipe so you have it on hand for seasoning ground beef, fish, or shrimp! You’ll find dozens of new ways to use this savory spice mix.
How to Make Taco Chicken Bites
Ready in 30 mins this recipe is a perfect weeknight meal, especially when served with a fresh cucumber salad!
- Toss chicken bites in taco seasoning. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pan-fry in small batches until cooked (per recipe below).
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
It doesn’t get any yummier than this delicious Southern-style recipe!
Grilled Chicken Bites
Chicken Taco Bites are also easy to make on the grill!
- Soak wooden skewers in water or use metal kabob skewers.
- Thread seasoned and chilled chicken strips.
- Grill on medium heat until the chicken bites are evenly browned and fully cooked.
Why not try bacon-wrapped chicken bites! Just season according to the recipe then wrap in bacon before cooking on the grill. So fun and delicious!
My Favorite Taco Toppings
The sky is the limit when it comes to taco toppings!
- Veggies: Shredded lettuce, diced onions, tomatoes, and avocados, sliced black olives, jalapenos or green chiles.
- Cheese: Any kind you like!
- Sauces: Sour cream, salsa, and avocado dip, of course!
Anything goes when it comes to tacos!
Delicious Chicken Recipes
- Easy Low Carb Pesto Chicken – simple and delicious
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken – perfectly balanced!
- Easy Low Carb Chicken Parmesan – a classic
- Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry – so easy to make
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip (low carb) – hot and spicy!
Taco Chicken Bites
- 3 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 lime
- Cut chicken into bite-sized strips. Toss with taco seasoning and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken (in small batches to allow it to brown) and cook 5-7 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.