This grilled chicken breasts recipe makes tender chicken cooked to juicy perfection on the grill!
A quick & delicious marinade of lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard creates tender and flavorful chicken every time.
The easy marinade turns each morsel of chicken into tender and tasty bites.
Flame Kissed Perfection!
- When it is time to heat up the grill, simple recipes like this grilled chicken breast recipe are just what is needed.
- Low in calories this recipe is the best for those on a keto or low-carb diet.
- The marinade calls for easy-to-find ingredients that won’t take long to toss together.
- Cooking on the BBQ makes for golden flame-kissed chicken that is tender and flavorful.
Easy Chicken Marinade
Chicken – Boneless skinless chicken breasts are the cut of choice for this recipe. Pounding the breasts makes for more tender meat.
Marinade – Lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard are the secret ingredients for the marinade. For the best flavor, use freshly squeezed lemon juice. Bottled juice can work in a pinch, but will change the flavor profile.
How to Grill Chicken Breasts
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade (as per the recipe below).
- Add the chicken to the marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the chicken on the grill until it reaches 165°F.
Tips For the Best Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Don’t overcook the breasts on the grill. Have a meat thermometer ready and remove the chicken promptly to keep it tender and juicy. Chicken should reach a safe internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Allow the chicken to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving or slicing. This will help the juices absorb into the meat.
Serving And Storing Suggestions
Serve these chicken breasts with a side of grilled asparagus, roasted vegetables, bacon green beans, or Brussels sprouts. Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days and in the freezer for 1 to 2 months. Use leftovers in other dishes like cashew chicken, cream of chicken soup or creamy spinach chicken.
Have you tried this Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Combine marinade ingredients including olive oil, lemon juice, dijon, Worcestershire, lemon pepper and garlic, in a bowl or zippered bag. Add chicken and toss well to combine.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes (or up to 2 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (around 375-400°F).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard excess marinade.
- Place the chicken on the preheated grill and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Be sure chicken reaches a safe internal cooking temperature of 165ºF. Test with a digital thermometer and remove from the grill promptly to prevent chicken from drying out.
- Allow chicken to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This keeps it juicy and tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.