This Air Fryer Chicken Breast recipe is one of the easiest ways to make juicy, flavorful chicken! Using boneless, chicken breasts and a ‘no breading’ seasoning, this recipe delivers delicious, succulent chicken that everyone will love.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Can You Cook Chicken From Frozen In An Air Fryer?
You can use frozen chicken breasts but how long they take won’t be the same as what’s on this recipe. Just cook a little bit longer and you’ll get the same incredibly tender, juicy result! Refer to your user guide for additional information.
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Air fryers are perfect for getting the maximum flavor out of anything with minimum effort! Just a little oil and a few seasonings are all you need!
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Season chicken breasts in a small bowl (per recipe below).
- Bake in the air fryer rack until they reach an internal temperature of 165˚F.
Keeping the seasonings simple allows for the cooked chicken to be used in a variety of ways. Not only are these chicken breasts amazing on their own, but this recipe lends itself to shredded chicken for tacos, burritos, sandwiches, or salads.
How Long To Cook Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Air fryers make everything healthier because less oil means less fat, but the flavor remains!
These chicken breasts take about 8 minutes to cook in the air fryer on each side. But if you are cooking from frozen, be sure to add at least another 5 minutes on each side. Refer to your user guide for additional information.
What To Serve With Chicken Breast
Chicken breast recipes are so versatile! Served either hot or cold, with sauce or without, chicken breasts are a powerhouse of both nutrition and flavor. This easy air fryer chicken breast recipe is no exception!
Other Delicious Recipes To Try
- Roasted Chicken Breast - simple and delicious
- Buffalo Chicken Salad - zesty
- Easy Low Carb Pesto Chicken - with tomato and mozzarella!
- Taco Chicken Bites - perfect snack or meal
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken- so tender and juicy
Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts boneless/skinless 5-7oz each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a small bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer and cook 8 minutes. Flip and cook and additional 7-9 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F.
- Rest 5 minutes before slicing.