Melt in Your Mouth Chicken has the perfect name because this entrée is totally delish!
This chicken recipe is a keto and low carb dream recipe! Skin-on or skinless chicken breasts are made even juicier with this super easy mayonnaise and parmesan cheese basting sauce. Keto parmesan crusted chicken is yummy on its own and also great for soups, sandwiches, and salads!
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DINNER board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Why We Love This Recipe!
- Any novice cook can make this recipe and it comes out perfect every time!
- Mild-flavored mayonnaise parmesan chicken is lightly flavored and perfect to top cold salads and sandwiches.
- Make in advance and save in the fridge—or freeze portions for future keto meals!
Ingredients & Variations
CHICKEN: Chicken breasts are meaty and uniformly sized making them easy to cook and affordable. They’re a great protein for low-carb, low-calorie eating plans! Whole chickens and thighs will work too, and you can remove the bones and skins if desired. In a pinch for time? Use a rotisserie chicken and reheat with the mayo-based sauce on it.
SAUCE: Mayonnaise makes for an easy sauce because of its high-fat content and mild flavor which makes it a perfect vehicle for all kinds of seasonings. Instead of garlic, salt, and pepper, try a Keto Taco Seasoning Recipe or Southwest Seasoning.
How To Make Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
It doesn’t get much easier than this tasty recipe, just 3 simple steps, and dinner is ready:
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together.
- Coat chicken with sauce mixture and bake in a prepared dish (as per the recipe below).
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to rest about 10 minutes before serving.
- Avoid overbaking the chicken breasts. Use a meat thermometer, and as soon as chicken reaches 165°F it’s done. If in doubt, pull them out and tent them with aluminum foil so they can “carryover cook” until they reach the right temperature.
- Low carb melt in your mouth chicken is great for weekly meal prep! Shred, chop, or slice for all kinds of recipes to use throughout the week!
- Save the juices from the baked chicken and freeze in ice cube trays for stock, gravy, or to sauté veggies in!
Low Carb Sides for Chicken
- Mashed Cauliflower with Cream Cheese – great potato substitute!
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli – great for dipping.
- Best Greek Salad Recipe – 6 easy ingredients-
- Air Fryer Squash – crispy & healthy!
- Sauteed Kale With Garlic & Lemon – low carb & low calorie
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts about 1 pound
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, blend together all ingredients with mayonnaise (except chicken)
- Place chicken in baking dish and spread sauce mixture evenly over each piece.
- Bake in preheated oven 40-45 minutes until golden brown (or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F)