Pork Loin is an elegant recipe that’s full of juicy flavor whether grilled or roasted. With less than five ingredients, all you need is a little ‘pork roasting 101’ and this will be one of the best low carb recipes you’ve made.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Roasted Pork Loin
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
How to Prepare Pork Loin
For best results, prepare a roasting pan with a rack to keep the pork loin from soaking up too much fat. Or you can place the pork loin on top of any vegetables of your choice! I like to toss in some potatoes for my family as well even though they aren’t low carb!
What Temp Should I Cook It At?
Cook temp is critical for a perfectly roasted pork loin. Low and slow (er) is best to keep it from overcooking.
Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature from the center top, staying away from the pan or going all the way through the meat. Cook 18 to 20 minutes per pound until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
How to Keep It Juicy
Keep your pork loin juicy by not over-roasting it! Cover it with aluminum foil after you remove it from the broiler and let it rest about 15 minutes before slicing and serving. It will continue to cook once it’s out of the oven, so seal in all those delicious juices!
The Best Side Dishes for Pork Loin
For a keto entrée, low carb veggies are the way to go! Cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions are great options! Potatoes and carrots are the standard my family loves, but they are not keto.
Make it a one-pot dish by using vegetables to ‘raft’ the pork loin if you don’t have a rack. Cauliflower ‘rice’ is popular these days and a great substitute for regular rice or potatoes.
If you are serious about keeping it keto, a crispy salad with lots of cucumbers, green onions, and a tangy vinaigrette is a great complement to a savory roasted pork loin. Don’t forget! This easy pork loin makes great wraps or a topping for salad, keeping it low carb and keto!
More Delicious Pork Dishes
- Low Carb Pork and Cabbage Skillet – delicious comfort food!
- Low Carb Pork Tenderloin – succulent, tender & tasty roast!
- Pork Tenderloin – smothered in a creamy dijon sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Cabbage – perfectly crispy & tender
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon – just 4 easy ingredients
Roasted Pork Loin
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine mustard, olive oil, and seasonings in a bowl. Run over the outside of the pork loin.
- Place on a baking sheet (with vegetables if desired). Roast 18-20 minutes per pound or until pork reaches 145°F.
- Broil 2-3 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Rest 15 minutes before slicing.