Make this delightfully delicious low carb Dill Pickle Salad With Cauliflower whenever a picnic, potluck, or party invite comes up!
Colorful and crunchy, with bright and bold flavors, this tasty salad makes a statement. It’s easy to make, has simple ingredients, plus it has a tangy flavor that offers something different than the same old, same old!
Dill Pickle Salad With Cauliflower
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SALADS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
The Best Summer Salad
- Breakaway from boring macaroni pasta, potato, and egg-based salads that are carb-heavy
- Make an entrée salad by adding bacon, chicken, tuna, or salmon. Serve over a bed of greens.
- This recipe is simple to make and versatile enough for all kinds of add-ins and toppers!
- This salad makes any main dish look good! Serve alongside Italian Stuffed Burgers, a Low Carb Meatloaf or even Air Fryer Chicken Breasts.
Ingredients and Variations
This is the fun part! Dill Pickle Salad can be made so many ways. It’s a new creation every time!
VEGETABLES: Cauliflower is a low-carb lover’s dream! But a colorful blend with broccoli or quartered brussels sprouts gives it a whole new look and an extra boost of nutrition and fiber. Frozen cauliflower can be used and will help decrease the time the salad needs to chill before serving. Toss in some peas & sliced grape tomatoes as well. Sweet pickles can be switched out for dill pickles to change up the flavor too.
CHEESE: Strong cheddar cheese complements the tangy flavor of pickle juice as well as adds color to the dish. Crumbled bleu cheese or feta can be substituted for the cheddar.
DRESSING: The bold dressing is what makes this salad unforgettable. But adding a tablespoon of mustard or some Ranch dressing will make the dressing even richer and thicker to cling to the ingredients! Or, add a scoop of relish for something extra.
How to Make Dill Pickle Cauliflower Salad
Tangy pickle salad is super easy to make:
- Toss cauliflower florets with pickle juice and let sit. Drain.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad ingredients and dressing in a large bowl. For best results, chill before serving.
Tips & Tricks
- In step 1, toss cauliflower in a zippered bag with pickle juice and save washing an extra bowl!
- No time to dice cheese? Buy pre-shredded and increase the amount by 1/3 cup.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Stir and serve.
Other Low Carb Cauliflower Sides To Try
- Cauliflower Mushroom Risotto – a delicious alternative.
- Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe – so fresh!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Air Fryer Recipe – quick and easy.
- Best Roasted Cauliflower – simply perfect side dish!
Dill Pickle Salad With Cauliflower
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- ¾ cup pickles sliced
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese diced
- 3 Tablespoons white onion finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons pickle juice
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- Toss cauliflower with pickle juice and set aside for about 5 minutes. Drain & discard pickle juice.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.