Oven Roasted Radishes are the perfect low carb side dish.
Fresh and flavorful radishes are tossed in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper then roasted to tender perfection! These little red beauties are perfect along side a steak, roasted chicken breastf, or even a pork tenderloin in place of potatoes… add a sprinkle of parmesan and a dollop of sour cream for a real treat.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Oven Roasted Radishes
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Great Appetizer or Side Dish
- Only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep in this roasted radish recipe, no peeling required!
- Roasting these vibrant veggies brings out the natural sweetness and takes away some of the bite.
- This is a versatile side that goes great with any main!
- Change up the seasonings for a new dish every time.
Ingredients & Variations
Radishes: Red radishes are the most common type of radish and are most likely to be found at the grocery store. Other types of radishes that can be used in this recipe are French breakfast radishes, watermelon radishes, and daikon radishes.
Seasonings: This recipe uses simple seasonings like garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Change the flavor by using fresh herbs like rosemary or tarragon!
How To Roast Radishes
Roasting radishes, or any root vegetable for that matter, is a pretty straightforward process.
- Trim the radishes or half them if they’re large.
- Toss raw radishes with olive oil and seasonings in a bowl, stirring until everything is coated (as per recipe below).
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet, and roast until fork tender.
Easy Vegetable Side Dishes
- Roasted Asparagus – crisp, sweet & super easy to make!
- Mashed Cauliflower – creamy & delicious
- Roasted Green Beans – ready in 15 minutes!
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – 3 simple ingredients!
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon – tender & flavorful
Oven Roasted Radishes
- 3 large bunches radishes
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Wash radishes and remove tops and bottoms. Cut larger radishes in half lengthwise.
- Toss radishes with oil and seasonings. Spread onto baking pan and roast 25-30 minutes or until tender.