This Keto Pork Tenderloin comes out juicy and perfectly cooked every time. A simple southwest seasoning is all you need to elevate the tenderloin and create a low carb dinner for the whole family!
Step up your culinary game and make room for this succulent, tender and tasty roast pork tenderloin! Serve this low carb pork tenderloin alongside some roasted radishes and rosemary mushrooms for a satisfying dinner for any night of the week!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Keto Pork Tenderloin
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Low Carb Pork Tenderloin
This is one of the easiest, fastest and most impressive pork recipes out there! All it takes are a few simple ingredients, some basic tools, and a little know-how!
Because of its beautiful appearance when it comes out of the oven, roasted or baked pork tenderloins are popular restaurant menu fare, especially when served with a flavorful mushroom or cream sauce.
But now even the humblest home chef can recreate a mouth-watering version at home! This pork tenderloin is more than an everyday dinner option, it makes for an elegant and delicious holiday entrée too!
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin
For the best roasted pork tenderloin, just a few savory herbs and seasonings, like a simple southwest seasoning. That is all you need to bring out the mellow flavor of pork! Because of the thin layer of fat that covers the pork tenderloin, there is no need to add very much additional oil either.
- Score the top of the fat cap in a criss-cross fashion.
- Rub the seasonings in for a slightly crunchy topping. And that’s basically it!
- Roast the tenderloin.
How Long to Cook Pork Tenderloin
The key to tender pork is to get the perfect pork tenderloin temperature. It’s easy if you have a meat thermometer and know how to use it, the rule of thumb is a full 25 minutes per pound at 425°F.
If vegetables or other liquids are added to the pan, it will require a longer cooking time. Other items in the pan will add to the flavor of the finished product though. So be sure to take that into account!
Either way, the best way to make sure your pork tenderloin roast recipe is successful is to:
- Check the temperature every 20 minutes or so, be sure to check in different places on the roast for accuracy.
- Whether you are roasting a tenderloin or the larger pork loin, pull the roast out when the internal temps reach between 145°F to 160°F.
- Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. As the roast cools, the juices will be sealed in, creating a juicy, flavorful entrée that will have your guests coming back for more!
Remember to create a savory sauce by reducing with broth or simmering with cream and butter for a creamy sauce. A few sautéed mushrooms, shallots, and a sprig of rosemary or thyme and dinner is served!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Crockpot Mississippi Roast
- Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Dijon Sauce
- Low Carb Caesar Salad
- Italian Stuffed Burgers
- Keto Chili
- Cajun Pork Bites
Keto Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- southwest seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a pan with foil. Rub tenderloin with oil and sprinkle generously with seasoning.
- Roast pork until temperature reaches 145°F using a meat thermometer (about 18-20 minutes).
- Remove from oven and rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.