This Easy Caesar Dressing recipe is so quick to make and the result is incredibly delicious you’ll never want to buy store-bought again!
It is low carb, free from chemicals and colorings, and it’s absolutely delish! Now you can make your own classic caesar dressing without the complicated task of emulsifying extra-virgin olive oil and raw eggs.
Easy Caesar Salad Dressing
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DIPS and DRESSINGS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterestfor More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Homemade Caesar Dressing Recipe
- Using ingredients that can be found in any kitchen makes this recipe a total winner!
- Only 7 ingredients and 5 minutes to put together.
- No blender, food processor, or immersion blender needed!
- Not only is this super easy dressing perfect for Caesar salads with romaine lettuce, but it’s also a great dip for fresh veggies or low carb breadsticks. And it makes a great spread for wraps and sandwiches.
Mayonnaise: This is the secret ingredient that makes this dressing so quick, easy, and gives it that creaminess you’re looking for! No need to break out the food processor for the oil and eggs, you can simply whisk, chill and serve!
Anchovy Paste: Anchovy paste adds lots of umami flavor. It is easy to find in the supermarket aisle along with the vinegar and oil, or sometimes in the specialty deli area. Just look for a small tube in a box. If you don’t have it (or really don’t want to use it), capers can be substituted in.
Garlic: You can customize this recipe by adding or reducing the amount of garlic based on your preference!
Flavor Boosters: Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice provide the perfect amount of zing for this dressing! Parmesan cheese not only adds to the flavor, but gives this dressing a nice texture.
How To Make Caesar Salad Dressing
This super easy caesar salad dressing recipe really is so simple! Just 1-2 and done!
- Whisk all ingredients in a medium bowl until fully incorporated. No need to blend!
- Season the dressing mixture with salt & black pepper.
- Garlic paste can be a substitute instead of fresh garlic cloves and it can be found in the produce section.
- Soy sauce can be used in place of Worcestershire and stone ground mustard can be switched out for the Dijon. As long as you stay in the same category families for the ingredients, it’s okay to get creative!
- The best way to store homemade caesar salad dressing is in a sealed jar in the refrigerator.
- Since using fresh garlic, leftovers of this dressing should be refrigerated immediately and kept for 2-3 days. If stored longer, there is a risk that the garlic, which is extremely low acidity, may produce botulism, a serious toxin, and this is not a risk worth taking.
- Freeze cubes of caesar dressing in ice cube trays so you can pop them out whenever you need to add extra flavor to your favorite recipes.
Other Delicious Dips and Dressings To Try!
- Dill Veggie Dip – perfect for snacking.
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip – delicious on a wrap.
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip – super easy appetizer!
- Warm Bacon Dip – for bacon lovers.
- Avocado Dip – ready in 15 min!
Easy Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This dressing should be refrigerated immediately and kept for 2-3 days. If stored longer, there is a risk that the garlic, which is extremely low acidity, may produce botulism, a serious toxin, and this is not a risk worth taking.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.