Why buy store bought when you can make your own creamy, homemade Easy Caesar Salad Dressing in just a few minutes?
This easy Caesar Salad Dressing is low carb, free from chemicals and colorings, and it’s absolutely delish! Now you can make your own classic version without the complicated task of emulsifying oil and eggs.
Easy Caesar Salad Dressing
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DIPS and DRESSINGS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing
Using ingredients that can be found in any kitchen makes this recipe a total winner! Not only is this super easy dressing perfect for Caesar salads, but it’s also a great dip for fresh veggies or low carb breadsticks! And it makes a great spread for wraps and sandwiches! Try serving this dressing with roasted keto asparagus, buffalo chicken bites, and air fryer kale chips!
Caesar Salad Dressing Ingredients
- The key ingredient for this dressing is mayonnaise! No need to break out the food processor, you can simply whisk, chill and serve!
- Anchovy paste is easy to find in the supermarket aisle along with the vinegar and oil, or sometimes in the specialty deli area. Just look for a small tube in a box.
- Garlic! You can customize this recipe by adding or reducing the amount of garlic based on your preference!
- Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice provide the perfect amount of zing for this dressing!
- Parmesan cheese not only adds to the flavor, but gives this dressing a nice texture.
How To Make Caesar Salad Dressing
This super easy caesar salad dressing recipe really is so simple! Just 1-2 and done!
- Use a whisk, an emulsion blender, or an electric blender on low speed to combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Season the dressing with salt & pepper. Pour into a salad dressing cruet or a mason jar.
Recipe Tips and How to Store
- Garlic paste can be used instead of fresh garlic and it can be found in the produce section.
- Soy sauce can be used in place of Worcestershire and stone ground mustard can be switched out for the Dijon. As long as you stay in the same category families for the ingredients, it’s okay to get creative!
- The best way to store homemade caesar salad dressing is in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Freeze cubes of caesar dressing in ice cube trays so you can pop them out whenever you need to add extra flavor to your favorite recipes.
Other Delicious Dips and Dressings To Try!
- Dill Veggie Dip – perfect for snacking.
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip – delicious on a wrap.
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip – super easy appetizer!
- Warm Bacon Dip – for bacon lovers.
- Avocado Dip – ready in 15 min!
Easy Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.