Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash is easy to make and delicious.
Low-carb eaters absolutely love spaghetti squash in air fryer recipes like this one. Not only is spaghetti squash a perfect substitute for carb-heavy pasta, but it’s loaded with healthy antioxidants and fiber, and makes an ideal side or main dish. Why not try it for dinner tonight?
Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Easy Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- The air fryer can cook just about anything. Spaghetti squash is made in minutes as opposed to the long roasting times in the oven or the unpredictability of the microwave. Cleanup is a breeze, too!
- Totally delicious on its own with just a pat of butter and some salt and pepper, like this recipe here, spaghetti squash can also be up-leveled with these DIY seasonings, too! Keto Taco Seasoning Recipe, Southwest Seasoning, Keto Dry Rub Recipe. Or serve it chilled and tossed with some tangy dressings like these! Creamy Vinaigrette, or a tangy Avocado Pesto.
How to Make Spaghetti Squash in Air Fryer
Simple, mild-flavored, and quick to cook, the air fryer makes this the perfect side dish or base for homemade pasta dishes.
How To Cut Spaghetti Squash
Cutting spaghetti squash is actually kinda’ easy! Cut the whole spaghetti squash in half vertically and remove the seeds.
Once cooked, simply place a fork at either end of the cooked squash and pull it towards you, creating strands. If the squash is cut in half or quarters, the strands will be shorter. For the longest strands, cut the spaghetti squash crosswise into rings before air frying. Once cooked and cooled, pull the strands off with your fingers.
How Long to Air Fry Spaghetti Squash
Before air frying, brush with oil and seasonings and cook, flesh side up (as per recipe instructions below).
The best test for doneness is to pierce the flesh with a fork. It should go in and come out easily and cleanly. Depending on the power of your particular air fryer, cook time should be between 27 and 30 minutes.
What Goes with Spaghetti Squash?
Keto lovers can rejoice because anything low-carb goes with spaghetti squash! Add these delicious dishes to your low-carb recipe box!
- Baked Bone In Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Best Pork Loin Roast Recipe
- Crockpot Mississippi Roast (low carb/keto)
Spaghetti Squash Meals
Serve with a little parmesan as a side dish or make a meat sauce and turn it into an entrée! Low Carb Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce. Don’t forget to add a crispy, low-carb salad like this Cucumber Feta Salad to round out the meal! We also love Chicken and Spaghetti Squash, Spaghetti Squash Casserole.
Can You Freeze Spaghetti Squash? Yes, It’s so easy to freeze spaghetti squash! Simply place cooled portions in zippered bags, label with the date on the outside, and freeze up to 6 months.
More Squash in the Air Fryer
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole– gooey melted cheese!
- Chicken and Spaghetti Squash – healthy and filling.
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce – all things comforting with this dish.
- Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups – Roll ’em up!
Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
- 1 large spaghetti squash 3 pounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a spoon.
- Brush squash with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place face side up in air fryer basket and cook for 27-30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once cooked scrape the squash flesh with a fork to create long strands.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.