Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are the perfect warm weather entrée for lunch or dinner! It’s healthy, low carb and even keto.
Prepare for the seasonal bounty of all things zucchini! This incredibly easy recipe will help you decide what to do with the surplus of spring and summer zucchini squash from your garden. You know it’s coming!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
How to Make Lasagna Rolls
The key to making perfect zucchini roll ups is to make sure the zucchini is sliced uniformly and cooked just enough so it is easy to roll up. Pat them dry before filling and rolling the other ingredients so the cheese melts everything together!
- Slice the clean and dried zucchini lengthwise and a ¼ inch thick. Bake until they are softened but not mushy. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Spread ½ cup of pasta sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Combine all the cheese mixture ingredients and spread over the zucchini slices.
- Carefully roll up and place the little ‘zucchini rollatini’ in the casserole dish.
- Top with remaining sauce, shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
You will want to bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
What to Serve with Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups
Whipped up for a potluck or a ‘meatless Monday’, make these easy zucchini lasagna roll ups in advance and then pop it in the oven while you relax after a busy day! Keep it simple serving with cheesy breadsticks and a low carb caesar salad to round out this meal perfectly!
More Yummy Zucchini Recipes
- Zucchini Pizza Bites – favorite after school snack.
- Zucchini Lasagna – great for making ahead and freezing!
- Easy Homemade Zoodles – ready in under 15 mins.
- Low Carb (Keto) Zucchini Fries – guilt-free side dish!
- Keto/Low Carb Chicken Zucchini Soup (Zoodle) – great comfort dish!
Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are a great low carb dish that your whole family will love.
- 2-3 large zucchini
- 2 cups Rao's Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 package cooked spinach squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Slice zucchini in 1/4" slices lengthwise. Bake 10 minutes. Cool and dab any liquid with paper towels.
- Combine cheese mixture in a small bowl. Spread over zucchini slices and roll up.
- Place in a casserole dish and top with remaining sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Top with cheese and bake 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.