This is the Best Pork Loin Recipe for an elegant low carb entree that’s full of juicy flavor.
With less than five ingredients, this baked pork loin roast is so easy to make! It’s perfect for a busy weeknight, but also when entertaining. Serve it with your favorite vegetables like roasted radishes, roasted green beans or broccoli casserole for a meal that will have your guests coming back for more and more!
Best Pork Loin Roast Recipe
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DINNER Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
How To Prepare Pork Loin
The best way to cook pork loin roast is on a rack. This will keep the pork loin from soaking up too much fat.
If you do not have a rack, cook your pork loin roast with vegetables! Simply scatter vegetables on the bottom of pan, and place the pork loin on top. Root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, beets and onions are perfect choices, even though they are not low carb.
Use a rub for pork loin roast! A rub or seasonings not only enhance the flavor of your roast, but helps create a crisp and delicious outer coating, while the meat stays tender and juicy!
What Temperature To Cook Pork Loin
Cook temp is critical for a perfectly baked pork loin roast. Low and slow (er) is best to keep it from overcooking.
Use a meat thermometer to measure the pork loin roast internal temp from the center top, staying away from the pan or going all the way through the meat. Pork loin roasting time is 18 to 20 minutes per pound until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
How To Keep Pork Loin From Drying Out
- Do not over cook! Keep your pork loin juicy by not over-roasting it!
- Cover and rest! Cover it with aluminum foil after you remove it from the broiler and let it rest about 15 minutes before slicing and serving. It will continue to cook once it’s out of the oven, and seal in all those delicious juices!
What To Serve With Roast Pork Loin
Round out this easy pork loin roast recipe, and keep it Keto friendly, with delicious low carb veggies and side dishes!
- Veggies: Cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions are great options! Potatoes and carrots are the standard my family loves, but they are not keto.
- Sides: Cauliflower ‘rice’ or mashed cauliflower are popular these days and a great substitute for regular rice or potatoes.
If you are serious about keeping it Keto, a crispy salad with lots of cucumbers, green onions, and a tangy vinaigrette is a great complement to a savory roasted pork loin. Or whip up a batch of homemade caesar salad dressing and mix with crisp romaine for a fresh and delicious caesar salad!
Leftover Pork Loin Roast
This a problem I don’t mind having! This roasted pork loin makes delicious leftovers, just place in an airtight container or freezer bag.
- Fridge: Can store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days!
- Freezer: Can be frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- Reheat: First defrost in the fridge, then reheat on the stovetop, or in the microwave until heated through.
This easy pork loin makes great wraps or a topping for salad, keeping it low carb and keto!
More Delicious Pork Dishes
- Low Carb Pork and Cabbage Skillet – delicious comfort food!
- Low Carb Pork Tenderloin – succulent, tender & tasty roast!
- Pork Tenderloin – smothered in a creamy dijon sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Cabbage – perfectly crispy & tender
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon – just 4 ingredients!
Best Pork Loin Roast Recipe
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine mustard, olive oil, and seasonings in a bowl. Rub over the outside of the pork loin.
- Place on a baking sheet (with vegetables if desired). Roast 18-20 minutes per pound or until pork reaches 145°F.
- Broil 2-3 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Rest 15 minutes before slicing.