Easy Turkey Burgers are so juicy and delicious, you won’t believe how healthy they are!
A low carb way of eating has never been easier when you include this homemade air fryer turkey burgers recipe into your menu plan. Make them in advance and serve all week long. The air fryer cooks these burgers up in a flash with very little mess!
Easy Turkey Burgers
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DINNER Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
We love our recipe for healthy turkey burgers because they are so versatile! Add to a zesty, keto chili, or chop up and top a crisp green salad or just enjoy them alone with your favorite low carb dipping sauce. Ground turkey is a low carb lover’s dream. This easy recipe only has a few ingredients, some savory seasonings, and best of all, they’re cooked in an air fryer for less fat and less mess. We added chopped mushrooms to add to the flavor profile, but you could add chopped zucchini, or even bell peppers for a little extra nutrition boost!
How To Make Ground Turkey Burgers
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Form into patties and press your thumb into the center of each patty.
- For best results, place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes so they firm up before frying.
How to Cook Burgers in an Air Fryer
- Place chilled patties in air fryer basket with enough space between them so the hot air can circulate equally around them.
- Cook in batches, if necessary. Keep cooked patties warm in the oven, if desired.
How Long To Cook Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer
- Air fry patties for 6 minutes on one side and then turn them over and cook another 6 to 8 minutes.
- Check temperature with a meat thermometer. Poultry should be at 165°F.
- Serve on buns with preferred toppings.
- Low carb condiments include mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, chili sauce, salsa, and avocado dip.
- Toppings include onions, cheese, tomato, lettuce, bacon, or a fried egg!
Turkey Burger Sides
We love our low carb side dishes! Try a couple of these along with these healthy turkey burgers!
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Air Fryer Daikon Fries
- Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fries
- Keto Devilled Eggs
- Rosemary Mushrooms
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- For a no-bun option, wrap turkey burgers in a large leaf of bibb lettuce, romaine or iceberg lettuce.
- Always start with a preheated air fryer so the outside of the burgers can crisp up as soon as the heat hits it, this helps seal in the juices.
- Indenting the burgers in the center ensures that they cook evenly.
Other Air Fryer Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer Drumsticks – crispy!
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs – tender and juicy.
- Salmon Air Fryer Recipe – ready in less than 15 min!
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts – the best way to cook chicken.
Easy Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey not extra lean
- 2 tablespoons finely grated mushrooms or zucchini
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Gently combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties, ½" thick. Using your thumb, create a small indent in the patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place patties in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook 6 minutes. Flip over and cook an additional 6-8 minutes or until cooked through (165°F).
- Serve on buns with desired toppings.