This is one keto chili recipe you can make and enjoy all year long!
This low carb chili is chock full of seasoned beef, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, and tomatoes.
This easy stovetop recipe makes a quick and delicious lunch or dinner!
Delish Keto Chili
- A keto staple! This no-bean, low-carb chili should be a staple for anyone looking to go high-protein, low-carb, and flavor-intense!
- One pot, meat and veggies, and a handful of seasonings are all it takes to get this recipe on the table. Even leftovers taste better the next day!
- Versatile! This is a great recipe for tossing in leftover meats, veggies, and cheeses for extra flavor and texture!
Ingredients and Variations
Sauce – Beef stock and a can of tomatoes make a simple sauce for homemade chili. For a thicker stew, add some pasta or marinara sauce, but check the labels for a low-sugar option!
Vegetables – Besides basic bell peppers and zucchini, consider adding mushrooms, fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, and even a bag of low-carb frozen veggie mix!
Variations – Add green chiles, jalapenos, sliced black olives, and a dollop of sour cream, salsa, or guacamole!
How to Make Keto Chili
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Drain.
- Add vegetables and chili powder and cook until the peppers are soft.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer until thick.
- Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream or shredded Mexican cheese.
Tips for the Best Chili!
- For the ultimate low carb spread, begin with some tasty jalapeno poppers, then add some Keto biscuits to soak up all those savory juices, and round it out with a keto caesar salad.
- Make batches and freeze them for future main dishes and easy, protein-fueled lunches!
Keep leftover keto chili in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze portions for up to one month and thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Did you try this Keto Chili Recipe? Be sure to leave a rating and comment below!
Keto Chili Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper diced
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 1 small zucchini shredded
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large saucepan until no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Stir in peppers, zucchini, and chili powder. Cook until pepper begins to soften, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, beef stock, tomato sauce and tomato paste, then simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish as desired.
- Simmer chili on the stovetop to help thicken and intensify the flavors.
- Garnish as desired with toppings such as shredded cheese, tomatoes, jalapenos, and green onions.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.