Eggs really are a superfood, aren’t they? This easy recipe for Keto Deviled Eggs is low carb and packed with flavor! For following a low carb or keto way of eating, eggs are the perfect go-to for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
These keto deviled eggs are also portable snacks that pack a punch, so double up the recipe and share!
© Easy Low Carb.com
KEto Deviled Eggs
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Are Deviled Eggs Keto?
They sure are! Everyone has a favorite deviled egg recipe and generally, eggs are keto and most fillings are keto, too! Make deviled eggs with bacon bits, cheese, or even swirl some avocado in with the yolk mixture!
How To Make Deviled Eggs Keto
Keto Deviled Eggs are made the same way regular deviled eggs are made! They are super simple, made in 3 easy steps!
Begin with hard-boiled eggs that can be easily prepared ahead of time.
- Remove shells from prepared hard boiled eggs and cut eggs lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Pipe or scoop the mixture back into the hard-boiled egg halves.
Pro tip: Make your own piping bag! Scoop filling into a zippered bag and cut off a small corner at the bottom. Easy peasy!
Garnish with a bit of paprika and serve immediately.
Oh, the possibilities! While deviled eggs are delicious served in the traditional way, sometimes a change is nice. Here is a list of great low carb and keto mix-ins and toppers that will definitely jazz things up!
- Toppers: Bacon bits, smoked salmon, green onions, bell peppers or diced celery (these work great mixed in as well!)
- Mix-Ins: Mashed avocado, salsa, sour cream, or pickle relish
Tips For Storing
- Keep cool – Eggs and mayonnaise go great together but they need to be chilled for best flavor and for food safety! If deviled eggs are going to be on a buffet table for any period of time, place the serving platter over another platter that has crushed ice on it so the eggs stay colder longer.
- Keep covered – Keep prepared deviled eggs in an airtight container or on a plate covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator until they’re ready to be served. This will ensure they are extra fresh for your guests!
Other Delicious Egg Recipes To Try
- Bacon Egg Muffins (Keto) – quick breakfast idea!
- Keto Egg Salad (Low Carb) – delicious for lunch
- Spinach Cheese Egg Bake – easy to make!
- Denver Omelet – a classic recipe
Keto Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs cooled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice or to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel hard boiled eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove yolks and place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients except for paprika and mash until smooth. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place filling in a piping bag or freezer bag and pipe into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.