This is the Best Greek Salad Recipe recipe ever!
Deliciously bright and crunchy, this easy greek salad recipe will be a go-to fave all year long! Perfect for low-carb lovers, keto Greek salad is not only healthy, but it’s also a 6-ingredient cinch to make. This is definitely one of the best summer salads that everyone will love.
Best Greek Salad Recipe
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SALADS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Why We Love Greek Salad
- Two steps and chill! It’s the perfect last-minute salad or side dish.
- A no lettuce recipe means no soggy salads! So, it lasts longer and tastes even better the next day.
- Hearty enough to be an entrée salad and an impressively colorful addition to any picnic or potluck!
- A solid dose of nutrition is locked into each ingredient and tossed in a bright, sugar-free, dressing!
What Goes In A Greek Salad
VEGETABLES & FETA: Greek salad is famous for its simple, but fresh and colorful ingredients. Tomatoes, red onion, bell peppers, and cucumber are accented by the salty kalamata olives and tangy feta cheese!
DRESSING: The signature dressing pulls it all together. Red wine vinegar, lemon, olive oil, oregano & basil are the classic combo. But balsamic will work, too, or use Italian seasoning or herbs de Provence for a flavor twist. A pinch of Swerve sweetener balances out all the flavors.
EXTRAS: For a protein boost that still keeps it keto, add some cubes of salami or even cooked, shredded chicken. Or switch out the feta for bleu cheese, black olives for Kalamata, and add some sundried tomatoes. The key is to use veggies that will stay firm like the rest; zucchini or yellow squash coins, celery, broccoli, or cauliflower florets.
How to Make Greek Salad
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to make this healthy and crunchy salad fave:
- Place all of the dressing ingredients (per recipe below) in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss (no need to peel the cucumbers).
- Dress the salad just before serving.
What To Serve With Greek Salad
Serve Greek salad with a just as easy to make Roasted Chicken Breast or some Instant Pot BBQ Ribs. Tuck the salad into a low-carb pita or wrap for an energizing, guilt-free school or workday lunch! Or have it alongside a Shrimp & Zucchini entrée for a light lunch or dinner. Or serve with some Easy Turkey Burgers with this Roasted Green Beans Recipe. This salad goes with everything!
Use a high speed blender to whip the dressing ingredients together to make an ultra-creamy dressing! Store the dressing in a cruet or mason jar in the refrigerator up to 10 days. It can also be used as a marinade for meats and fish as well as a dressing for roasted cauliflower!
Other Low Carb Salads To Try!
- Dill Pickle Salad With Cauliflower – full of flavor.
- Zucchini Pasta Salad – quick and easy recipe.
- Cauliflower Potato Salad – a low carb twist on a classic.
- Low Carb (keto) Caesar Salad – super simple
- Cucumber & Onion Salad – so fresh and crisp!
Best Greek Salad Recipe
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 long English cucumber chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled optional
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives optional
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake until fully incorporated.
- In a large bowl combine the red onion, yellow pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and olives if using them.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.