This is the Best Roasted Cauliflower recipe! Not only does it taste great but it’s perfect for a low carb or keto way of eating!
Healthy, whole foods like cauliflower are packed with nutrition and fiber! Snack all day on the oven-baked goodness of a veggie that is not only easy to prepare but super tasty to chow down on!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Best Roasted Cauliflower
Pin it to your SIDE DISH Board!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower
This simple recipe takes cauliflower to the next level because it is seasoned with fresh garlic which is also an antioxidant! It’s a win-win for both flavor and nutrition! Not only is cauliflower nutritious, but it’s also easy to find all year long!
Oven roasted cauliflower is a perfect side, a delicious entrée or as a scaled-up, colorful and healthy appetizer! We like it with dill dip or alongside a pork tenderloin. We also like a cucumber salad with feta and some zucchini fries!
How Do You Cut Cauliflower for Roasting?
This recipe calls for cutting cauliflower into bite-sized floret pieces. This makes it easy to pick up with a fork or fingers, depending on how it’s being served!
It’s easy to slice cauliflower into ½ inch “steaks” and season them. Then roast per the recipe at the bottom of this post. This style is great if you want cauliflower steaks to look like a main dish instead of a side dish. Either way, roasted cauliflower always looks good on a plate!
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower
Watching your carb intake? No problem! You can eat tasty and healthy in just a few steps!
- Separate florets from the head of the cauliflower in equally sized pieces.
- Rinse and dry pieces.
- Season with oil, garlic, and seasonings, and bake in the oven until browned.
PRO TIP: Every time a recipe calls for garlic, mince it in advance. After about 10 minutes, the antioxidant known as allicin is activated. Allicin is what gives garlic its most healthful benefits!
How To Store Cauliflower
- To refrigerate roasted cauliflower place in a covered container or a zippered bag in the refrigerator until ready to serve again. Roasted cauliflower makes a great cold snack with warm bacon dip or buffalo chicken dip. Or just serve it reheated as a side.
- To reheat roasted cauliflower, pop it into the microwave for a few minutes and freshen up the flavors with salt and pepper.
- Roasted cauliflower can be frozen in zippered bags or air tight containers labeled with the date for about 2 months— but they will thaw out a little softer than when they were frozen. Simply re-crisp them on a sheet pan in the oven for about 15 minutes, or give it a couple minutes under the broiler and refresh the flavors with a dash of salt and pepper, Parmesan, or a favorite seasoning. Perfect to use in cauliflower soup!
Other Roasted Recipes To Try!
- Roasted Keto Asparagus – ready in 15 minutes.
- Roasted Chicken Breast – perfect main course.
- Oven Roasted Radishes – deliciously different!
- Roasted Green Beans – super easy to make!
- Oven Roasted Pork Loin – a classic dinner.
Best Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Break cauliflower into large bite-sized pieces. Rinse and dry very well.
- Toss dried cauliflower with olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.