Up-level your low carb sandwich and try our keto Deviled Ham and Egg Salad!
This is the best egg salad recipe because it has an extra boost of protein and flavor! Our healthy version is super easy to make in a food processor or magic bullet. We’re sure you’ll agree this is the best-tasting egg salad recipe you’ll ever try, especially since there are so many ways to utilize it.
Deviled Ham and Egg Salad
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your LUNCH Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Keto Egg Salad Recipe
We love this keto egg salad recipe because it has all the flavors of a classic egg salad, but with an extra addition of ham for a heartier salad and savory flavor. Egg salad is a perfect item for meal planning because it has so many applications.
- Spoon ham and egg salad into Keto deviled eggs, for a different twist on a low-carb favorite!
- Spread ham and egg salad into a lettuce leaf and roll up, or add to a low-carb wrap with lettuce and onions.
- Or scoop onto a bed of salad greens and top with sunflower seeds for a quick and energizing workday lunch.
- We also like to fill celery stalks for a last-minute, nutritious keto snack or appetizer.
Whip up a double batch and find new ways to use it all week long!
Best Egg Salad Ingredients
EGGS – Hard boiled eggs are a great source of protein! The best eggs to use are free range or Omega-3 eggs, but any kind will do.
HAM – Make a baked ham for supper and use the leftovers in this delicious recipe. Or make a tasty crustless ham & cheese quiche
VEGGIES & SEASONINGS – Dill Pickles are chopped up and added to a creamy mixture of mayonnaise, mustard, salt & pepper, and sliced green onions for color.
- Experiment with flavors by adding Dijon mustard, prepared horseradish, or some spicy sriracha.
- Put a few Kalamata or green olives in the food processor and add to the mixture or use as a topping.
- Add a few bacon bits or switch them out for the ham entirely. Or use bacon bits as a garnish when the salad is spread into celery sticks or stuffed cherry tomatoes.
How To Make Ham And Egg Salad
Ham and Egg Salad is super easy to make!
- Chop hard-boiled eggs.
- Chop ham and add to the eggs.
- Process pickles in a food processor (or magic bullet) and add to the bowl with the remaining ingredients, per recipe below.
- Save a step and use a scoop of jarred dill or sweet pickle relish instead of pickles.
- Ham and egg salad tastes best when it’s chilled. Chill for about 2 hours in the refrigerator before using.
- Store salad in an airtight container and it will be good up to 4 days. To reuse, stir and adjust seasonings.
Other Low Carb Dip Recipes To Try!
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip (low carb) – a favorite!
- Warm Bacon Dip – ready in 30 min!
- Avocado Dip – creamy and delicious!
- Low Carb Crab Dip – for low carb seafood lovers!
- Dill Veggie Dip – perfect for veggies
Deviled Ham & Egg Salad
- 4 hard boiled eggs chilled
- 4 oz ham coarsely chopped
- 2 dill pickles coarsely chopped
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Finely chop eggs and add to a medium bowl.
- Using a food processor (or magic bullet), process ham until finely chopped. Add to a bowl.
- Process pickle until finely chopped. Add to bowl.
- Stir all ingredients together and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with celery sticks, in lettuce leaves or with low carb crackers.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.