Make a low carb cauliflower stuffing this holiday season that is different and delicious!
Satisfy that craving for stuffing with this low carb stuffing made from cauliflower, onions, poultry seasoning, celery, butter, and mushrooms. This simple recipe makes an elegant dish that is perfect served alongside turkey, chicken, roast beef or pork! It’s healthy and so easy to make, everyone in the family will enjoy it!
Best-Ever Cauliflower Stuffing
- Cauliflower is a healthy, flavorful, low-carb alternative to traditional bread stuffing.
- No need for high carb stuffing with this easy recipe. Let everyone eat the same dish, it’s super delicious.
- This recipe has all the same great flavors that make stuffing so superb.
Low Carb Ingredients and Variations
CAULIFLOWER: Cauliflower is cut into bite-sized pieces and then sauteed in butter. Remember to buy firm heads that have no brown spots or blemishes.
SEASONINGS: Make a homemade poultry chicken seasoning or use a store-bought poultry seasoning. Parsley, rosemary, and a little salt and pepper are all that is needed to give this dish its distinctive flavor.
VEGETABLES: Mushrooms and celery are the perfect companions to cauliflower, and they give this dish that typical stuffing texture and flavor.
How To Make Cauliflower Stuffing
It’s super easy to make low carb stuffing in just a few steps:
- Chop the cauliflower, celery, and mushrooms.
- Melt the butter and add the seasonings.
- Toss the butter mixture in with the vegetables.
- Roast in the oven until golden and tender (as per the recipe below).
This best-ever cauliflower stuffing recipe would taste so good served alongside an air fryer roast chicken, a pork loin roast, ground turkey meatballs, ham, turkey, or a butterflied chicken. Add a keto green bean casserole, or a broccoli bacon cheese salad or a Greek salad.
Simple Storage Solutions
- This recipe can be made ahead of time. Simply freeze and then reheat in the oven at 350°F until heated through.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days and will maintain their quality in the freezer for 10-12 months if properly stored.
Low Carb Holiday Dishes
- Turkey Breast Cutlets with Dijon Sauce – easy holiday entree
- Roasted Green Beans – ideal side dish
- Cucumber & Onion Salad – classic Thanksgiving favorite
- Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe – the perfect dessert
- Keto Stuffing – excellent keto recipe!
- 1 head of cauliflower approx. 6-7 cups
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 small onion diced
- 5 ounces mushrooms sliced (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced celery
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse cauliflower and dry very well. Cut into small bite sized pieces, about ½-inch.
- Melt butter and mix with poultry seasoning, parsley, rosemary salt and pepper.
- Toss the butter mixture with cauliflower, onion, mushrooms, and celery.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast 15 minutes. Stir and roast an additional 18-23 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Serve warm.