Keto stuffing is low-carb, guilt-free, and so delicious!
Cauliflower stuffing is chock full of cauliflower, mushrooms, onions, and celery roasted in the same savory seasonings as a traditional stuffing recipe!
It’s a keto favorite and for good reason–it’s easy to make and delicious!
Roasted Cauliflower Stuffing!
- Nutrient-rich! Cauliflower is a favorite veggie among keto followers because it’s loaded with nutrition and fiber without being high in carbohydrates.
- Super easy! Just prep, season, and bake. Or bake and freeze for up to a year!
- The mild flavor of cauliflower makes it the perfect star of this dish! Why wait for the holidays when you can make this differently delicious stuffing any time of year?
Ingredients and Variations
Cauliflower – Fresh or frozen and thawed cauliflower is available year-round and budget-friendly. Buy firm heads that have no brown spots or blemishes.
Seasonings – Make a homemade poultry chicken seasoning and use it for other recipes, if you like. Basic parsley, rosemary, and salt and pepper round out that ‘stuffing’ flavor. For an extra creamy dish, stir in some half-and-half or cream in Step 3.
Vegetables – Button mushrooms or sliced portobellos and celery pair perfectly with cauliflower, giving it a traditional stuffing texture and appearance.
Variations – Add broccoli florets, sliced zucchini, spinach, or a bag of mixed veggies to make a new recipe every time! Make it a main dish by adding cooked Italian sausage, sliced summer sausage, or precooked meatballs.
How to Make Keto Stuffing
- Prepare and season the cauliflower as directed in the recipe below.
- Melt butter with seasonings and toss with remaining ingredients. Roast until golden and tender. Serve warm.
Top keto cauliflower stuffing with bacon bits or shredded cheddar cheese before serving, if desired.
Serving Suggestions for Stuffing
And there are so many other delicious low carb sides to add like this creamy green bean casserole, a crunchy broccoli bacon cheese salad or a classic cucumber & onion salad. Why not finish dinner with a decadent and delish keto chocolate mousse for the perfect dessert!
Tips for Success
- Cut the florets in uniform, bite-sized pieces so they cook evenly.
- Cook the sliced mushrooms on a dry skillet to dry them out so they don’t water down the casserole.
- Keep leftover keto cauliflower stuffing covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Reheat in the microwave and then place it under the broiler to make it tender and crisp again!
- Or transform the leftovers into a savory, comforting cream of cauliflower soup or add it to a Zuppa Toscana.
Have you tried this Keto Cauliflower Stuffing recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
- 1 head of cauliflower approx. 6-7 cups
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 small onion diced
- 5 ounces mushrooms sliced (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced celery
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse cauliflower and dry very well. Cut into small bite sized pieces, about ½-inch.
- Melt butter and mix with poultry seasoning, parsley, rosemary salt and pepper.
- Toss the butter mixture with cauliflower, onion, mushrooms, and celery.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast 15 minutes. Stir and roast an additional 18-23 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
- To freeze, simply prepare stuffing and cool it completely. Store in an airtight freezer-safe container or bag to maintain its quality for 10-12 months. Thaw stuffing in the refrigerator before reheating.
- Reheat stuffing in the oven at 350°F until heated through.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.