Try this easy Mozzarella Cheese Crisps Recipe right at home!
Low carb crackers are a thing! Make this super easy cheese crisps recipe with any favorite single or blended shredded cheese and enjoy them alone, dip them, or top them onto a soup or salad. Baked cheese crisps are ready in minutes, and they taste better than any snack from a box.
Mozzarella Cheese Crisps Recipe
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SNACKS & APPETIZERS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Baked Cheese Crisps
- Cheese is a staple ingredient in every keto cook’s recipe box! Baked cheese crisps are a fast and easy way to make a healthy, last-minute snack to satisfy those cravings!
- No need to make a snack run when making cheesy chips at home is so easy and economical. This is a foolproof recipe for a snack that keeps low-carb lovers on track!
- This recipe calls for any kind of cheese. Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar, or a combination of these blends make a new kind of crisp every time!
- Mix in some Keto Taco Seasoning Recipe to give crisps a southwest flair, or toss shredded cheese with a blend of black pepper, bacon bits, and sliced green onions for color. Top each cheese crisp with a pickle or sliced jalapeno for some baked-in spiciness!
How to Make Cheese Crisps
This one-and-done recipe is sure to be a new low-carb fave!
- Bake piles of cheese on a baking sheet.
- Cool and serve.
PRO TIP: Use a glass to draw circles on the parchment paper for the piles of cheese. This makes uniformly sized crisps.
- Baking the cheese crisps on parchment paper will make them easier to remove from the pan and make clean up a breeze!
- Gently flatten each portion before baking.
- Bake crisps until they are just barely browned around the edges and let them cool completely before removing from the parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- If they are too soft, simply pop them back into the oven and bake a little longer.
As A Dipper! Dip crisps into some homemade Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip or a guacamole-style Avocado Dip. Even sour cream, salsa or nacho cheese make delicious options to dip these cheese crisps into.
Store mozzarella cheese crisps in a covered container, or zippered bag, at room temperature for about 5 days. Add a slice of bread to the container to absorb any additional moisture and keep them crispy. Reheat and re-crisp in an air fryer or in the oven.
Other Low Carb Dippers!
- Crispy Pepperoni Chips – perfect for parties!
- Air Fryer Kale Chips – tasty and crisp.
- Low Carb (Keto) Zucchini Fries – a favorite snack.
- Ranch Pork Rinds Recipe – so easy to make!
- Baked Cheese Meringues – 5 minute prep.
Mozzarella Cheese Crisps Recipe
- ½ cup shredded cheese any kind
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place a silpat or parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Divide cheese into equal portions (1 Tablespoon each) and place each pile on the baking tray 2 inches apart.
- Flatten slightly with your hands and bake for 4-5 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before moving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.