Inspired by the popular tiktok recipe, this Low Carb Baked Feta Pasta Recipe is so creamy and delish, no one will know it’s keto!
This quick and easy feta pasta baked takes minutes to prepare but it delivers gourmet results. Baked feta pasta is not only easy to make, it’s one of the best recipes for using up leftover chicken or serving with vegetables. Tik tok has so many fun recipe and concoctions, and this one is not only totally delish, but also completely low carb.
Low Carb Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your CASSEROLES Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Why We Love This Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Feta pasta bake is an easy casserole dish to meal prep, then eat all week long.
- Loaded with roasted tomatoes and lots of tangy feta cheese, this recipe has lots of room for variations.
- Pasta is the original comfort food! But the original has been made low carb and healthy with zucchini noodles.
Ingredients and Variations
CHEESE: Baked feta pasta is made with crumbled feta cheese which gives it a bright, tangy flavor that complements the roasted tomatoes. Gorgonzola cheese is a good substitute and before serving, a little grated parmesan cheese added to the herbs makes the topping cheesier.
VEGETABLES: For maximum sweetness, make this with cherry tomatoes. They get even sweeter when roasted. Thickly sliced Roma or Beefsteak tomatoes will do in a pinch as well. For a heartier pasta bake that packs a boost of nutrition, make it with mushrooms or with asparagus. Or toss in a box of frozen (thawed and drained) spinach. Don’t forget the pasta replacement! With zoodles, baked feta pasta has the same texture as regular pasta, but without the carbs.
How To Make A Feta Pasta Bake
When it comes to low carb casseroles, it doesn’t get much easier than this:
- Toss tomatoes with garlic, oil, & crumbled feta.
- Bake (per the recipe below) until cheese is soft & melty, and tomatoes are soft & split open.
- Spiralize zucchini, sauté in a small amount of oil until barely crisp.
- Remove baked feta & cheese from the oven & fold in zucchini zoodles & half the basil.
- Broil until top is browned & bubbly. Sprinkle on remaining herbs, serve immediately.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Leftover bacon grease can be used in place of the olive oil for a deeper flavor (and it saves a few pennies).
- If adding extra vegetables, cut or slice them in uniform sizes so they cook at the same rate.
- Once zucchini is spiralized, sprinkle the zoodles with a little salt and let them drain in a colander for about 10 minutes before cooking.
- Add a crisp low carb Caesar salad and dinner is served!
Other Delicious Low Carb Recipes!
- Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes – cute and tasty appetizer!
- Best Greek Salad Recipe – perfectly balanced.
- Cucumber Feta Salad – fresh and delicious.
- Low Carb Creamy Tomato Casserole – so different!
Low Carb Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounce block of feta cheese
- ¾ lb cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, about 3 cups
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 4 medium zucchini
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil and parsley for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss tomatoes with olive oil and garlic in a baking dish. Nestle feta in the tomatoes. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While baking, spiralize zucchini into medium spirals. Cook zucchini over medium heat 3-4 minutes or just until heated through but still tender-crisp.
- Remove tomatoes and feta from oven. Feta should be melty soft and browned, and the tomatoes soft and splitting. Stir the mixture, then add zucchini noodles and half of the basil. Mix well.
- Place back into the oven and broil 2-3 minutes. Top with remaining herbs and serve.