Make these Peanut Butter Keto Cookies anytime you need a guilt-free treat!
One of our favorite things about living the low-carb lifestyle is that nearly any recipe can be adapted without sacrificing flavor. And these soft chewy peanut butter cookies are no exception! And with this super simple recipe, low carb snacking is made even easier!
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SNACKS board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Soft Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Now you can satisfy your sweet tooth and still stay keto. These little morsels of peanut butter heaven come out soft and moist every time. Creamy or crunchy peanut butter can be used, it is up to the chef! Just before baking, top each one with a couple of sugar-free chocolate chips for a fancy look. Serve them with a refreshing pitcher of slimming detox water and savor each bite.
Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
We love any low-carb treat that feels like we’re eating the same thing everyone else enjoys! Just 4 ingredients and sugar-free, what’s not to love? Make a batch in a few easy steps or make an extra batch and freeze the dough next time you feel a snack attack coming on!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies
PEANUT BUTTER Peanut butter is the star of this show- try to choose a sugar-free or low-sugar brand. All natural peanut butter usually has no sugar.
KETO SWEETENER We used Swerve for this recipe but feel free to adjust the sweetener and amount depending on your tastes.
BINDER Egg and almond flour serve to hold all the ingredients together, as well as adding great flavor and extra nutrition.
How To Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy, sweet and delicious, these keto cookies are ready in 1, 2, 3!
- Preheat oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl. Divide the dough (melon baller dipped in flour is less messy)!
- Space cookies on a sheet and flatten the tops in a criss-cross pattern. Bake according to recipe.
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Lots of low-carb recipes use almond flour and coconut flour interchangeably, but for this recipe, almond flour is preferred as coconut flour has more carbs and won’t bake as moist and chewy as almond flour does.
- Start with a room temperature egg and peanut butter to make the blending process go faster, an electric mixer is a good method for this recipe.
- Check cookies halfway through the baking time. If they appear to be cooking more on one side of the baking sheet, turn it around halfway (many ovens have hot spots that keep baked goods from cooking evenly).
- Store peanut butter cookies in an airtight container with a slice of bread (to absorb excess moisture) at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Freeze extra dough (either shaped into a roll or into balls) in a zippered bag labeled with the date on the outside and they’ll keep up to 3 months.
Other Keto Recipes To Try!
- Keto Deviled Eggs– a classic treat!
- Buffalo Chicken Bites – easy to make.
- Bacon Egg Muffins – perfect for breakfast!
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip – delicious low carb snack.
- Crispy Pepperoni Chips – so tasty!
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup sweetener I use swerve
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide into 12 balls and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Press each ball with a fork to flatten to 1/2" thickness.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool 5 minutes on the tray, transfer to a cooling rack, and cool completely.