Chocolate Coconut Cookies are a chewy and chocolate low-carb delight!
Who says keto can’t be decadently delicious? This recipe for chocolate chip and coconut cookies is the perfect snack to satisfy a sweet tooth—without any of the guilt! Grab a few cookies and a glass of detox water, and enjoy loving the low carb lifestyle!
Chocolate Coconut Cookies
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DESSERTS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Chocolate Chip and Coconut Cookies
- One bowl, one pan, and a few minutes are all it takes to get melt-in-your-mouth, chocolatey cookies. Low fuss, low muss!
- A quick and easy recipe with only 6 ingredients means cookies can be ready in mere minutes!
- Healthy fats like coconut, pecans, and butter make these little nuggets not only yummy but satisfying enough to keep hunger pangs away!
- Flour and sugar-free, these chocolate coconut cookies are a great after-school snack or desktop pick-me-up to keep everyone energized all day long!
CHOCOLATE Sugar-free chocolate chips are popular for baking and easy to find. Dark chocolate chips have a more intense flavor, but semi-sweet chips can be used as well.
SWEETENER Swerve is a sugar-free alternative free from calories and doesn’t raise insulin, so it’s an excellent ingredient for low-carb, no-sugar cooking.
BUTTER Real butter brings a rich, full flavor to baked goods and is one of the healthy fats seen in many keto diets.
NUTS Pecans give these cookies a crunchy, delicate flavor, but chopped walnuts or macadamia nuts make good substitutes as well.
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Cookies
This is the easy part!
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and scoop by heaping tablespoons on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake (per the recipe below) until tops are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- For higher rising cookies, chill the cookie dough up to 30 minutes before baking. This will solidify the butter and make for a chewier cookie. Use a watermelon scoop or small ice cream scoop for uniformly sized cookies.
- For extra crunchy nuts, lightly toast them in a dry sauté pan until they are barely fragrant. Let them cook and add to the recipe.
- Keep cooled cookies in a zippered bag or air-tight container for up to a week at room temperature.
- To freeze cookie dough for future snack attacks: roll the dough into a log and wrap it in plastic wrap. Label with the date on the outside and freeze for up to 6 weeks.
Other Low Carb Snacks To Try!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – a tasty treat.
- Basic Chaffle Recipe – so versatile!
- Air Fryer Daikon Fries – quick to make.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms – easy appetizer or snack.
- Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe – light and delicious.
Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- 3 Tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Cool completely and store in the refrigerator.