Keto pumpkin cheesecake is a sugar-free spin on the classic dessert that has the same creamy texture with a nutty, low-carb pie crust.
This is dessert is delightfully delicious and has just simple ingredients. Almond flour, butter, and a low-carb sweetener are the not-so-secret ingredients for the crust, while the filling has all the basic cheesecake ingredients with a low carb sweetener as a sugar substitute.
Best Keto Holiday Dessert!
- This recipe for the best keto cheesecake will make you look like a professional baker, and it only takes 3 easy steps!
- Make up to a day in advance and take it to any holiday gathering and watch it disappear!
- A super versatile recipe! Prepare in a pie plate, or a casserole dish, and cut into bars, or mini-cupcake pans to make cheesecake bites! Serve with a cozy cuppa of keto bulletproof coffee.
Keto Cheesecake Ingredients
PUMPKIN: Use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling that has sugar & spices included. Freeze leftover puree in an ice cube tray and then transfer the cubes to a zippered bag. Pop one or two out for nutrient-dense smoothies, dips, or soups.
CHEESECAKE: Along with the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar substitute, a dollop of sour cream gives keto pumpkin cheesecake an authentic New York flavor.
SEASONINGS: It only takes a little bit of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to give pumpkin cheesecake its uniquely fall flavor.
TOPPINGS: Top keto pumpkin cheesecake with a dollop of your favorite non-dairy topping or a squirt of whipped cream and a few chopped pecans for a little crunch.
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Only a few simple steps for this easy pumpkin cheesecake.
- Prepare and bake pie crust (as per the recipe below).
- Blend remaining ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour mousse into the crust and bake until set.
Tips For a Successful Cheesecake!
- Let the cream cheese and eggs come to room temperature for faster blending.
- Avoid over-mixing the batter, it should be heavy and dense.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours so it can fully set.
Keep leftover keto pumpkin cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze portions by wrapping them in plastic wrap and storing them in a zippered bag for up to 1 month. Let them thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature before serving.
Keto Holiday Desserts
- Keto Chocolate Mousse – smooth and creamy delight
- Keto Cupcakes – easy and rich tasting
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – everybody’s favorite
- Sugar Free Meringues – perfect for decor or a fancy treat!
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Recipe – so creamy and delish
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener such as Swerve
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated sweetener such as Swerve
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients and press into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While the crust is cooking, place all of the cheesecake ingredients in a blender or food processor. Mix well, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a baking rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 4 hours before serving.