Keto pumpkin pie has all the creaminess of a pumpkin pie but without the sugar!
This crustless pumpkin pie recipe is so easy and so delicious, no one will suspect that it’s low-carb. Simply mix together all the ingredients, pour into a pie plate, bake and allow to chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight. Dessert should always be this simple, and this delicious!
Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie!
- Everyone will love this sugar-free keto pumpkin pie recipe and you’ll love how quick and easy it is to make! Just two steps, bake and chill!
- This recipe is crustless so it’s gluten-free and not overly filling but still loaded with all that delicious pumpkin spice flavor!
- Make up to 2 days ahead and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The flavors will blend even more! Serve with your favorite non-dairy topping or a squirt of sugar-free whipped cream and a handful of chopped pecans for some crunch!
Keto Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
PUMPKIN PIE FILLING: Use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling that has the spices included. Freeze leftover puree in an ice cube tray and then transfer the cubes to a zippered bag. Pop one or two out for nutrient-dense smoothies, dips, or soups. Heavy whipping cream, eggs, and both white and brown sugar Swerve keep this recipe uber-simple with maximum flavor. Coconut cream (not coconut milk) can be substituted for the heavy cream in this recipe with the same results but as a dairy-free option.
SEASONINGS: It only takes a little bit of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to give keto pumpkin pie its unique fall flavor. Use store-bought or try a homemade recipe that you can use in everything pumpkin flavored, from keto cheesecakes, pies, muffins or pancakes!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased pie plate and bake (as per the recipe below).
- When it has cooked through, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
Tips For Success
- Start with room-temperature eggs so they whip up fast and fluffy!
- Let the pie cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes so it can set properly. Then transfer it to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- For best results, avoid over-baking keto pumpkin pie, it’s like a custard, and over-baking will cause cracks in the top, but if this happens, just cover them with whipped cream!
How To Store Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Keep keto pumpkin pie covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze portions by wrapping them in plastic wrap and storing them in a zippered bag for up to 1 month. Let them thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature before serving.
Other Delicious Desserts!
- Keto Chocolate Mousse – light, delicious and easy to make!
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes – quick prep
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding – smooth and creamy
- Keto Chocolate Truffle Balls – so indulgent
Keto Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup Swerve granulated sugar or sweeteneer of your choice
- ¼ cup Swerve brown sugar or sweeteneer of your choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes and then refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve with keto whipped cream or ice cream.
- Allow eggs to come to room-temperature before whipping, for quick and fluffy results.
- Cool pie in the pan for 30 minutes to set properly. Then chill in the refrigerator for 3 + hours.
- Overbaking will cause cracks in the top, but if this happens, cover them with whipped cream.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.