Indulge in the decadence of chocolate dessert without any of the guilt with these sumptuous Keto Chocolate Truffle Balls.
There is so much to love about these dark chocolate truffles. They are a sugar free treat that are also easy to make using a few, simple ingredients. Sugar-free chocolate chips, an avocado, a little bit of maple syrup, and cocoa powder is all that’s needed for this sweet treat. So be sure to keep this dark chocolate truffle recipe close at hand to curb that sugar craving.
Keto Chocolate Truffle Balls
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DESSERTS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Keto Chocolate Truffles
- This dark chocolate truffle recipe is so easy to make ! It’s the best for anyone on a keto or low carb diet who need something a little sweet to satisfy that sugar craving.
- Smooth like butter these truffles will just melt in your mouth and are dainty enough to serve to guests.
- They are similar to other keto chocolate desserts like Avocado Chocolate Pudding, and Avocado Chocolate Mousse, but in an easier to serve form – little balls.
Ingredients and Variations
CHOCOLATE CHIPS – Purchase sugar-free chocolate chips for this recipe to keep this recipe keto.
AVOCADO – Make sure the avocado is ripe, where the skin is dark and medium-soft when pressed. If the avocado is not ripe, place it in a brown bag with a banana for about a day which will help it ripen. Make sure to cream the avocado well, so there are no lumps.
COCOA POWDER – Use sugar-free dark cocoa powder for these little balls of delight.
VARIATIONS – These can also be rolled in matcha green tea powder, espresso powder, or even unsweetened shredded coconut.
How To Make Chocolate Truffles
These keto chocolate truffles are a decadent dessert!
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Mix chips with the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate as per the recipe below.
- Form into balls & roll in cocoa powder.
How To Store Keto Truffles
Store these keto balls in the refrigerator, in an air-tight container for about 3-4 days.
Freeze balls individually, then place in a zippered freezer bag. They make the perfect dessert treat that tastes creamy like ice cream!
Recipe Tips and Tricks
It is important to chill the truffle dough before rolling it into balls. Use a small cookie scoop to form the balls and keep them similar in size.
These dark chocolate truffles are best served at room temperature, but can be served cool as well.
Other Easy Dessert Ideas!
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake – ready in 6 minutes!
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies – delicious.
- Keto Chocolate Mousse – perfectly decadent.
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes – with almond flour.
Keto Chocolate Truffle Balls
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips sugar free
- 1 medium avocado mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder for rolling
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, heating them in 30 seconds intervals.
- Combine melted chocolate and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture starts to firm.
- Once firm scoop into 1 tablespoon sized amounts and roll into balls.
- Roll in cocoa powder until covered.
- Chill truffle dough before rolling into balls.
- Refrigerate chocolate truffle balls, covered for about 3-4 days.
- Freeze balls individually, then place in a zippered freezer bag.
- Best served at room temperature, but can be served cool as well.