Quick and easy keto cranberry sauce is the perfect side to all your holiday dishes!
Fresh cranberries, cinnamon, and a dash of orange zest are simmered into a thick, sugar-free sauce that’s packed with festive flavor!
This is a must-have for your next low-carb holiday feast.
Best Cranberry Sauce!
- Easy prep! Simply cook, cool, and serve! It’s perfect for a busy Thanksgiving holiday!
- Fresh is best! Why buy a can of cranberry sauce when this sweet-tart recipe is fresh and tastes delicious warm or cold?
- Pre-prepared! Make cranberry sauce months ahead, freeze it in quart-sized zipper bags, and thaw what you need!
- Many applications! Use keto cranberry sauce as a spread in a wrap, mix into cream cheese for a tangy dip or scoop some on top of a dessert!
Cranberries – Stock up on fresh, whole cranberries when they’re in season because they freeze beautifully! If using frozen, no need to thaw before cooking!
Sweetener – Swerve, monk fruit, or stevia works in this recipe, check the package labels for conversion rates.
Seasonings – Cinnamon and orange zest add depth of flavor to cranberry sauce. Lemon zest will also work.
Variations – Keeping it keto, switch up the flavor and add a pinch of nutmeg or allspice. Add chopped nuts like walnuts, or other berries like blueberries.
How to Make Cranberry Sauce Keto Style
- Cook all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Discard the cinnamon stick and let the sauce cool (it will thicken).
Serving and Storing Keto Cranberry Sauce
- Keep leftover keto cranberry sauce covered and refrigerated for up to a week.
- Freeze in zippered bags for up to 4 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cranberry sauce can also be blended for a smoother, jelly-like sauce.
- Serve keto cranberry sauce as a condiment for turkey burgers or pork tenderloin, as a dip for chicken meatballs or as a side to roasted turkey, turkey breast and keto stuffing. It’s also delicious added to some shredded chicken in a healthy and energizing workday wrap!
Have you tried this Keto Cranberry Sauce recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Keto Cranberry Sauce
- 12 ounces cranberries fresh or frozen, about 3 cups
- ⅔ cup sweetener such as Swerve
- ½ cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally. Remove the cinnamon stick and discard.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until chilled. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Cook sauce gently on medium heat to prevent scorching and to thicken slowly.
- Make this sauce up to 4 months ahead of time and freeze. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.