These sweet and super tasty Keto Gummies are the answer to a sudden snack attack!
If a sugar craving hits, just pop a few of these fruity and chewy homemade gummies and stay on track. And these low carb gummies also make a great snack for kids on the go. Made with sugar-free Jello, gelatin, and boiling water, these DIY treats are not only easy to make, but are super tasty too.
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SNACKS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Best Low Carb Snacks!
- DIY your own fruit gummies using sugar-free Jello, gelatin, and boiling water. Cut them into squares, or strips, or buy gummy bear or gummy worm molds, and make the most colorful and tasty gummies ever.
- Keto gummies are a perfectly portable snack. No need to refrigerate. Or, keep them in the freezer for a refreshing, frozen treat.
- Experiment with the wide variety of sugar-free Jello flavors, from sweet to sour!
Ingredients & Variations
JELLO: Sugar-free Jello has dozens of fruit flavors that are perfect for gummies. Try lemon, lime, cherry, apple, strawberry, orange, mixed berry, raspberry, or watermelon.
GELATIN: Plain gelatin is necessary to get the right texture for homemade gummies. Make sure it is fully dissolved before setting it up.
How to Make Keto Gummies
Low-carb desserts don’t need to be hard to make. Recipes like this are easy and sure to satisfy that sugar craving.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl with boiling water.
- Pour into a shallow dish or gummy molds.
- Refrigerate until set (as per the recipe below).
Tips for Storing
Keep homemade keto gummies in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Since they don’t contain preservatives, homemade gummies won’t last as long as store-bought. Freeze homemade gummies on a baking sheet and transfer them to a zippered bag (so they don’t stick together) and they will last up to a year.
More Low Carb Snacks
- Keto Crackers – a guilt-free snack.
- Keto Pickle Chips – so crispy and savory.
- Mozzarella Cheese Crisps Recipe – ready in 10 minutes.
- Crispy Pepperoni Chips – packed with flavor.
- 1 package sugar free jello any flavor, 4 servings size
- 2 packages gelatin
- ½ cup boiling water
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a small baking dish or pie plate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Try using a gummy bear mold instead of a baking pan or pie plate.
- Refrigerate keto gummies in an airtight container, or at room temperature, for up to 2 weeks.
- Freeze gummies on a baking sheet, then transfer to a zippered bag for up to a year.
REPIN this Keto Gummies Recipe!