This Keto Crackers recipe will be your go-to for dipping, dunking, and overall low-carb snacking.
Enjoy these guilt-free egg and almond flour crackers with the slightest hint of garlic! Make them as sweet, savory, or spicy as you like! And with only a few ingredients it won’t take long to make them. The best part is how flavorful they are and better yet, how affordable! All this without the use of strange ingredients or unhealthy additives, so be confident serving these crackers to family and friends.
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SNACKS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Best Low Carb Crackers!
- Almond flour crackers have the perfect texture and crispy crunch.
- Keto followers just love them! 4 ingredients and they are ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!
- This simple keto crackers recipe is also gluten-free and sugar-free.
- These are so good for dipping into avocado salsa, keto buffalo chicken dip, low carb crab dip, or some easy spinach dip.
Ingredients And Variations
DOUGH: Almond flour and an egg form the base of this recipe. For a little extra flavor, coconut flour can be used in place of half the almond flour. And an extra-large egg will make the crackers even more crisp. A sprinkle of flax or chia seeds will give the crackers a pop of color and a little extra nutrition!
SEASONINGS: Garlic powder gives a little punch of flavor to keto crackers, but onion powder, red pepper flakes, or a teaspoon of ready-made powdered Ranch dressing can be added to the dough. Make a taco-flavored cracker using some southwest seasoning, or some spicy low carb blackening seasoning. They would also taste great with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
How To Make Keto Crackers
Keto crackers made at home are so delicious and easy.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a ball and place on parchment paper.
- Lay another piece of parchment paper over the dough ball, roll out and cut into squares.
- Place crackers on the prepared baking sheet and bake (as per the recipe below).
Simple Storage Solutions
Keep Keto crackers in an airtight zip-top bag or container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Use leftovers (or broken bits) to top salads or soups. Freeze them for up to 8 weeks in a zip-top bag.
Tips For Crispy Keto Crackers
- Add 1 Tablespoon of water if the dough isn’t forming
- Mix the dough until it barely holds together before rolling it out. This helps keep air bubbles in so the crackers are light and crispy.
- Roll the keto crackers out to ¼” thickness, being careful not to overwork them. This can result in dense crackers.
- Cut them into squares using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife.
Tasty Dips to Serve with Keto Crackers
- Warm Bacon Dip – tasty served warm or hot.
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing & Dip – great sandwich spread.
- Dill Veggie Dip (Keto/Low Carb) – tangy and easy to make.
- Avocado Dip – healthy and creamy appetizer.
- Homemade Tzatziki – so easy and full of flavor.
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, egg, and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment paper and press down, lay another parchment sheet on top and roll-out till ¼ inch thick.
- Cut dough into squares and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt or seasonings on top.
- Bake for 17 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- If dough is not coming together, add 1 Tablespoon of water.
- There will be less air bubbles if the dough is not over-mixed. Dough should barely hold together before rolling out.
- Do not overwork the dough, and roll out to ¼” thickness.
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut dough into squares or rectangles.
- Store crackers in a zip-top bag or container for up to 1 week on the counter, or int the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
- Leftovers (or broken bits) are perfect for salads toppers or in soups.
REPIN this Keto Crackers Recipe!