This delicious grilled chicken thighs recipe makes simple, yet flavorful chicken. Nothing beats a recipe that takes no time at all to make but tastes like it took hours to prepare!
In this recipe, simple chicken thighs are tossed with a medley of spices and then cooked on the grill until the chicken is tender and moist.
These grilled boneless chicken thighs are the best – low in calories, but high in flavor. Better yet, they are super easy to make!
Best Chicken Thighs On The Grill!
- Five seasonings and a little olive oil are all it takes to perk up a simple batch of chicken thighs.
- Cooked for a short while on the grill these thighs finish off being tender, juicy, and moist.
- This is the perfect meal for those nights on the go, or when an easy meal is needed for entertaining guests.
Ingredients And Variations
Chicken thighs – Boneless skinless thighs are the best option for this dish.
Seasonings – Only a few seasonings are needed for this recipe – garlic powder, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper. Just toss the spices with the chicken and remember to allow it to sit for 30 minutes before cooking on the grill.
Variations – Coat the chicken with a little honey, or barbeque sauce for a sweeter flavor.
How To Grill Chicken Thighs
No matter if these chicken thighs are cooked on the BBQ or in the oven, a few steps are all it takes!
- Start by combining the spices, tossing the chicken with the spices, and then marinating for 30 minutes (as described in the recipe below).
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cook the chicken thighs on the grill until they reach 165°F.
Storing Chicken Thighs
- Chicken thighs will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- They can also be frozen and will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- To make this dish ahead of time, simply mix the spices together and have them ready for tossing with the chicken.
More Low Carb Chicken Recipes
Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 1 pound chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl or freezer bag combine olive oil and all the seasonings.
- Add in the chicken thighs and toss to coat. Let sit for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and cook 5-7 minutes per side or until chicken reaches 165°F.
- Rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate cooked and cooled chicken thighs for up to 4 days in a covered container, or freeze for up to 3 months in a zippered freezer bag.
- To make ahead, mix spices to have ready for tossing with chicken.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.