Make air fryer stuffed mushrooms for a simple cocktail hour appetizer at home or take them along to a party or potluck!
Put that amazing air fryer to good use and make these low carb stuffed mushrooms! With this super easy recipe that uses just a few simple ingredients, these tasty morsels can be prepped and ready in just 30 minutes or less!
A Simple Appetizer
- These little bites of classic elegance are so versatile! Serve them piping hot or at room temperature, either way they make the perfect appetizer or even an elegant side dish.
- Stuffed mushrooms are budget friendly, easy prep, and take less than 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer.
- Made with simple ingredients like seasoned cream cheese, onion, garlic and chopped mushroom stems, these tasty morsels will be a favorite dish!
What Is An Air Fryer Oven?
Air fryers are quickly becoming a “must-have” in home kitchens all over! An easy countertop air fryer uses convection fans to circulate hot air around food. This makes it browned and crispy all over, all while using less fat and oil!
Air frying is fast and convenient and for many people watching their weight. The air fryer makes it healthy to prepare everyone’s favorite guilty pleasures—skip the guilt!
How To Cook Stuffed Mushrooms
This special appetizer comes together in just a few easy steps. Here’s a quick overview of the steps:
- Saute diced mushroom stems in butter, with garlic and onion.
- Cool mixture, then combine with remaining ingredients.
- Scoop into mushroom caps and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Air fry, then let mushrooms firm up before serving.
Tips For Stuffed Mushrooms
- Choose mushrooms that are generally the same size so they cook evenly in the air fryer.
- To easily pipe the filling into the mushroom caps, place cream cheese mixture in a small plastic bag. Cut off one corner and squeeze mixture into each cap.
- Refrigerate stuffed mushrooms on a tray covered with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- Serve them with keto deviled eggs, garlic butter chicken bites and some crispy pepperoni chips for a party to remember!
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup onion minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese divided
- pepper to taste
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Finely dice stems.
- Combine stems, garlic, onion and butter in a small pan. Cook until onion is tender. Cool mixture completely.
- Mix onion mixture with cream cheese, thyme, Worcestershire, parsley, pepper to taste and 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Place caps in the air fryer and cook at 380°F for 7-9 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.