Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms can be part of a simple cocktail hour at home or they can be taken to a party.
Put that amazing air fryer to good use and make these low carb stuffed mushrooms! Planning a party or an impromptu gathering? Got lots of prep but you’re short on time? Stuffed mushrooms are budget friendly, easy prep, and take less than 10 minutes in the air fryer.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
Pin it to your APPETIZER Board!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
These little bites of classic elegance are so versatile! Served piping hot or room temperature, they are perfect for setting out on a buffet table or passing around!
This recipe is super easy, using just a few ingredients like seasoned cream cheese and a topping of melted Parmesan! So yummy! Serve them up with keto deviled eggs and some crispy pepperoni chips for a party to remember!
What Is An Air Fryer Oven?
Air fryers are quickly becoming a "must-have" in home kitchens all over! An easy countertop air fryer uses convection fans to circulate hot air around food. This makes it browned and crispy all over, all while using less fat and oil!
Air frying is fast and convenient and for many people watching their weight. The air fryer makes it healthy to prepare everyone's favorite guilty pleasures—skip the guilt!
How To Cook Stuffed Mushrooms
This special appetizer comes together in just a few easy steps. Here's a quick overview of the steps:
- Saute diced mushroom stems in butter, with garlic and onion.
- Cool mixture, then combine with remaining ingredients.
- Scoop into mushroom caps and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Air fry, then let mushrooms firm up before serving.
Tips For Stuffed Mushrooms
- Choose mushrooms that are generally the same size so they cook evenly in the air fryer.
- To easily pipe the filling into the mushroom caps, place cream cheese mixture in a small plastic bag. Cut off one corner and squeeze mixture into each cap.
- Refrigerate stuffed mushrooms on a tray covered with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- Freezing stuffed mushrooms is not recommended because of the high water and dairy content can make them soggy when thawed. However, air fryer stuffed mushrooms are so quick to make, why not just make a fresh new batch?
Other Air Fryer Recipes To Try!
- Salmon Air Fryer Recipe - a delicious entree!
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts - classic dinner.
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts - an easy side dish
- Air Fryer Kale Chips - perfect for snacking!
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 large mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup onion minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese divided
- pepper to taste
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Finely dice stems.
- Combine stems, garlic, onion and butter in a small pan. Cook until onion is tender. Cool mixture completely.
- Mix onion mixture with cream cheese, thyme, Worcestershire, parsley, pepper to taste and 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Place caps in the air fryer and cook at 380°F for 7-9 minutes.