Avocado Chocolate Pudding is a creamy keto dessert that is so easy to make!
Simple ingredients and dark chocolate flavor make this avocado pudding recipe a low carb dessert staple. Now anyone can eat a rich chocolate dessert that is creamy and super healthy! This delicious keto chocolate pudding works for so many diet plans, from keto to vegan. So hurray! Dessert is back on the menu!
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DESSERTS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
- This recipe uses simple ingredients and is super easy to make.
- It’s creamy and rich, so dieters don’t feel deprived.
- A dessert that is totally healthy and 100 percent guilt-free? Yes please!
- This keto chocolate pudding is a versatile recipe.
Pudding vs Mousse?
What is the difference? Pudding is mixed until very smooth and has a rich, creamy consistency, whereas mousse is intended to be much lighter. Mousse is whipped until airy and frothy but is still more dense than whipped cream. And it’s usually made with chocolate or fruit flavors. So if it’s mousse the chef has a hankering for, try this fluffy Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe.
How To Make Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Make this chocolate pudding with an avocado base quickly and easily!
- Process avocado until very smooth.
- Add all other ingredients (as per the recipe below) until desired consistency.
- Chill, then top as desired and serve.
Optional Add Ins: Try adding cinnamon, coconut cream, peanut butter, or banana for a completely different flavor profile. Garnish with a Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie or a tasty Keto Peanut Butter Cookie for a feel good, tasty treat!
How To Store Pudding?
Store pudding in the refrigerator for up to a week. Or freeze it in individual, airtight freezer containers for up to four months. Simply defrost pudding in the refrigerator overnight before serving. Or turn this healthy chocolate pudding into tasty fudgsicles! Transfer pudding to popsicle molds and freeze them overnight. Even the kids will enjoy eating some healthy avocado!
For Chocolate Lovers!
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse – 15 minute prep!
- Keto Chocolate Mousse – delicious peanut butter flavor.
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes – grab and go treat.
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies – a healthy option!
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake – just 1 minute to cook.
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2- 2½ Tablespoons Swerve sweetener granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Cut avocado in half and scoop the flesh into a small food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth, adding more almond milk if needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Divide into bowls and refrigerate for a minimum 1 hour. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Avocado Chocolate Pudding recipe!
Is 45 carbs per serving correct? An average avocado only has 12 carbs, cocoa powder is 3 carbs per tablespoon and, Swerve is 4 carbs per teaspoon. Please review this recipe and the chocolate mousse. Thank you!
Hi Beth, we reviewed the nutrition and it appears to be correct. We use 2 ½ tablespoons of Swerve which is where most of the carbs are coming from. It’s about 68g for that amount. Hope that helps.