Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli is the tastiest low carb superfood ever!
When you make our Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe, it always comes out tender, crispy and ready to serve or to dip! Stay on your low carb eating plan and still enjoy all the health benefits of broccoli! Roast broccoli for an appetizer or a side dish and watch it disappear!
Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SIDES Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Broccoli in an Air Fryer
We love all things cooked in the Air Fryer! And broccoli comes out perfect every time. Cook it fresh or frozen, as long as the pieces are evenly sized, air frying broccoli is a great, low carb way to enjoy your veggies. Something about the Air Fryer just brings out the savory flavor of broccoli, so read on to find out how.
How To Cook Broccoli In Air Fryer
Super easy and super delicious, Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli is ready in minutes!
- Always start with clean, uniformly shaped broccoli pieces, bite-sized or fork-sized.
- Toss broccoli with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Set the coated broccoli pieces in a preheated Air Fryer and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes. For frozen pieces, cook about 9 to 11 minutes.
PRO TIP: Use a zippered bag to toss the broccoli with oil and seasonings. It is super quick and makes clean up a snap!
What Should I Serve With Broccoli?
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli stands on its own as a side dish, but we like to serve it with some fun and tasty low carb dips like Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, or a Keto Dill Dip.
- If you are serving air fryer roasted broccoli as a side dish, it goes great with Air Fryer Chicken Breasts or drumsticks, or a tasty Crockpot Mississippi Roast.
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli is just as good the next day! Keep it stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
- To reheat it, place it in a toaster oven or on a sheet pan under the broiler for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese before broiling and season with salt and pepper before serving.
- Freeze cooked Air Fryer Broccoli in zippered bags with the date labeled on the outside and they will keep about 4 weeks. Thaw in the refrigerator and broil to crisp up again.
Other Air Fryer Sides and Snacks
- Air Fryer Squash – table ready in under 15 minutes!
- Air Fryer Kale Chips – perfect low carb snack.
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – crisp and delicious.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms – easy appetizer!
Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- 1 lb broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Wash broccoli and dry very well.
- Toss broccoli with oil, garlic and salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place broccoli in a single layer and cook 5-7 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.