Air Fryer Squash is not only low carb but it’s super easy to make too!
There’s so many easy recipes for all that wonderful late summer squash! And with the Air Fryer in the game they’ll turn out crispy and perfect for dipping! Try it with low carb dill dip or tangy avocado dip.
© Easy Low Carb.com
Air Fryer Squash
PIN IT to your SIDES Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
It’s a good idea to stock up on a collection of easy squash recipes for everyday healthy eating or entertaining. Some of our favorites include twice baked zucchini, low carb keto zucchini fries, or low-carb chicken zoodle soup. And don’t forget about our super popular recipes for zucchini lasagna and eggplant lasagna!
What Is Summer Squash?
Summer squash includes all varieties of squash grown during the warmer months into the beginning of fall. The more popular varieties of summer squash are zucchini, patty pan squash, crookneck, spaghetti, butternut, and sugar pumpkins. Even eggplant is a variety of squash.
They can be used interchangeably in most recipes and always add color, flavor, and a boost of nutrition. Squash is a great addition to everything including sauces, salads, breads, appetizers and entrees!
How Do You Cook Squash?
It’s super quick and easy to cook summer squash in the air fryer!
- Slice squash in half inch slices.
- Toss in olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook 6 to 7 minutes for crispy squash.
How To Store Squash
- Store squash in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat squash in the microwave or on the stovetop. Or if you want to restore crispiness, place under the broiler about 3 minutes. Re-season as desired and serve.
- Leftover squash can also be added to a smoothie, or mashed and added to low carb muffins or pancakes!
Other Delicious Air Fryer Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms – an easy appetizer.
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – delicious low carb side dish.
- Air Fryer Kale Chips – perfect for snacking.
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts – easy low carb entree!
- Salmon Air Fryer Recipe – for low carb seafood lovers!
Air Fryer Squash
- 1 medium summer squash or zucchini
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice squash or zucchini into ½" slices.
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Add squash and cook 6-7 minutes or until tender crisp. Cook for 2 minutes longer if you prefer a softer squash.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.