Air Fryer roasted vegetables are the perfect healthy snack or side dish that goes with anything!
These air fryer roasted vegetables are a great way to add some extra nutrition to salads, soups, stews, or casseroles!
Easy Side Dish!
- Bell peppers and zucchini are a perfect combination, and the seasonings add a delicious flavor without being overpowering so they can be served with anything!
- Cooking veggies in the air fryer makes them crispy and golden brown, without the need for extra oil or even heating up the oven!
- This recipe is so versatile – you can serve them as a side dish with your favorite protein, add them to salads or pasta dishes, or use them as a topping for pizzas or make roasted veggie wraps or sandwiches!
Ingredients And Variations
Bell Peppers – Use fresh, whole, intact bell peppers of any color! Try a variety of red, yellow, orange, and green peppers for lots of color!
Zucchini – Slice zucchini on the diagonal for more visual appeal. Other low-carb veggies to try are yellow squash, eggplants, or root veggies like radishes and parsnips.
Seasoning – Use Italian seasoning or whatever looks good from the pantry! Taco seasoning and ranch are deliciously different!
How to Make Air Fryer Vegetables
- Toss prepared vegetables with oil and seasonings.
- Air fry in a single layer until they are tender and lightly charred, stirring halfway through.
Simple Air Fryer Tips!
- For the best results, always start with a preheated air fryer which ensures even cooking and a crispy exterior.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket. Leave some space between your food items so that hot air can circulate and cook everything evenly.
- No time to prep veggies? Buy a bag of frozen and add a few minutes to the cooking time. Easy Peasy!
- Whether you own a Ninja, Corsori, or NuWave air fryer, it’s important to adjust the temperature and time according to your specific model and the type of food you’re cooking.
Serving & Storing
Keep leftover air fryer roasted vegetables in a covered container for up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Reheat in the air fryer or on the stovetop. Freeze portions in small zippered bags to use in a chicken stir fry, frittatas, or a soup.
Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables
- 2 bell peppers cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small zucchini cut in ½" moons
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon each salt & pepper more to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- In a medium bowl toss the vegetables with the olive oil, garlic, and seasonings.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 9-12 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring halfway through.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Always start with a preheated air fryer for even cooking and a crispy exterior.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket space food items to allow hot air to circulate.
- Adjust the temperature and time according to your specific model of air fryer.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.