This air fryer pork chop recipe makes juicy and flavorful chops in no time at all!
Simple seasonings like butter, garlic, and sage are infused into every savory bite! Serve these chops for dinner and add leftovers to soup, salad, or a stir fry!
Easy Way to Cook Pork Chops!
- Get crispy and juicy chops using only butter and some seasonings – the air fryer seals in the flavor and keeps the outside crispy in only two steps! This air fryer pork chops recipe will be on regular rotation all year long!
- The air fryer is a low-carb lover’s best friend! If you have a Ninja, Corsori, or Nuwave, boneless or bone-in chops always come out tender and infused with flavor in mere minutes with minimal mess! Cooking for a crowd? Keep finished pork chops warm in the oven.
- Stock up on pork chops and boneless pork loin packages when they’re on sale and cook ahead for hot or cold meals all week long!
4 Ingredient Recipe!
Pork – Choose chops that are uniform in shape and size so they cook at the same rate. Thicker chops and bone-in pork chops will take longer to cook, use a meat thermometer to check doneness at 145°F.
Seasonings – A little butter, garlic, and fresh sage are all this recipe needs, but fresh rosemary, thyme, or oregano are excellent, too. Feel free to really mix it up and try any of these seasoning blends for a new dish every time! We like a southwest mix, or an Italian mix, or even a simple garlic herb seasoning.
Extras – Make stuffed pork chops by slicing a small pocket into each chop and filling each with diced bell peppers or mushrooms.
How To Cook Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Mix the butter and seasonings in a bowl and rub the pork chops on both sides generously with the mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer (as per the recipe below).
- Let them rest for 5 minutes in the air fryer before removing and serving.
Tips For Tender Pork!
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel to eliminate excess moisture. This allows the butter and herbs to adhere to the meat and create a crispy coating.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer so the hot air can flow easily around the chops, cook them in batches if necessary and keep them warm in the oven.
- Let the chops rest before slicing so the savory juices can recirculate back into the meat.
Keep leftover air fryer pork chops in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat leftovers in the air fryer or freeze them in zippered bags for up to 8 weeks.
Delicious Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipe
- 4 center cut pork chops about 1” thick
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage minced
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, and sage. Divide the mixture between the pork chops and rub the butter mixture over both sides.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer, making sure not to overcrowd the basket.
- Cook at 400° F for 10-12 minutes, or until the internal temperature registers 140° F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Allow the pork chops to rest in the air fryer (with it turned off) for 5 minutes before serving. This will help keep the pork chops juicy– don’t skip it!
- Serve the pork chops with your favorite sides and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
- Use center cut boneless pork chops for this recipe, bone-in may take longer to cook.
- Check doneness with a meat thermometer.
- Butter aids herbs in sticking to pork and forms a tasty crust. Use fresh garlic and sage or substitute with fresh rosemary/thyme.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.