Roasted mushrooms make a delicious side dish or appetizer!
These are lightly tossed in soy sauce and garlic and roasted in the oven until tender-crisp!
These make the perfect low carb side or starter for any occasion!
Easy Side Dish
- Oven-roasted mushrooms are the perfect low-carb appetizer, snack, or side dish and they go with everything!
- Totally tasty and budget-friendly mushrooms come in a wide variety so you can create a totally new recipe every time!
- So versatile! Double up the batch and add them to omelets, salads, soups, or stir-fries all week long!
Mushroom Varieties and Substitutes
Mushrooms – This is a great recipe for experimenting with a variety of mushrooms! Besides the basic whites, try cremini, baby bellas, sliced portobellos, shiitake, oysters, or morels. They’ll all roast beautifully together and add dramatic visual appeal as a stand-alone dish or a side to chicken, beef, or fish.
Variations – Why not add a sprig or two of fresh herbs to the pot? Try thyme, rosemary, sage, or even a stalk of lemongrass to infuse the mushrooms with flavor.
How to Make Roasted Mushrooms
Just prep, season, and bake!
- Clean and cut mushrooms (per recipe below).
- Toss mushrooms with remaining ingredients.
- Bake, cut side down until tender and slightly browned.
Ways to Use Roasted Mushrooms
Use the same seasonings and cook other keto-friendly veggies like asparagus, bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, and onions for a colorful, nutrient-dense dish! Or make a creamy, savory keto gravy to drizzle over mushrooms and chicken breasts.
Storage and Reheating
Keep leftover oven-roasted mushrooms in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy them cold or reheat them in the oven, stovetop, or air fryer. Toss them in a veggie soup, or make a delicious keto stuffing with cauliflower.
Did you enjoy this Oven Roasted Mushrooms recipe? Be sure to leave a rating and comment below!
Oven Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 pound Cremini mushrooms or Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley optional, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Cut each mushroom in half.
- In a bowl, place cut mushrooms along with olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- On a large baking sheet, place the seasoned mushrooms cut side down.
- Roast the mushrooms 18-20 minutes, or until tender and slightly browned.
- Use Baby Bella, Cremini, or white mushrooms.
- To use Portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/2″ thick bite-sized pieces.
- Keep oven-roasted mushrooms refrigerated and use them within 3 days. Add them to soup, salads, or sandwiches.
- Reheat mushrooms in the oven, air fryer, or on the stovetop.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.