Oven Roasted Mushrooms are the perfect addition to any meal!
Baby Bellas are tossed in oil, soy sauce, and fresh garlic and then cooked in the oven until they’re crispy, tender, and so delicious. This roasted mushroom recipe is so quick and easy to make, and serves as the perfect low carb side dish or appetizer. Plus mushrooms can also be added to soups, gravies, or all kinds of stir-fries for added flavor and texture.
Oven Roasted Mushrooms
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
The Best Roasted Mushrooms Recipe!
- Mushrooms are affordable, easy to make, and are always a welcome addition to any low-carb lover’s table!
- Try this roasted mushrooms recipe as an appetizer, side dish, or topping over beef, chicken, or pork entrees.
- Experiment with different varieties for a new look every time!
Ingredients & Variations
MUSHROOMS: Cremini (aka Baby Bellas) are simply firmer, more mature versions of white mushrooms, but not yet portobello size. Any of these will do in this recipe as well as shiitake, oyster, trumpet, chanterelle, morels, or porcini.
MIX-INS: Add other carb-friendly veggies like pearl onions, slices of bell peppers, asparagus pieces, or halved Brussels sprouts.
Steps to Prep Mushrooms
Avoid rinsing or soaking mushrooms or they will absorb too much water and not cook properly. Simply give them a gentle wipe with a dry or damp paper towel. For aesthetics, snap off the stems and save them for future stir-fries or omelets, if desired.
How to Roast Mushrooms
Turn those mushrooms into a juicy and tender side dish.
- Cut mushrooms in half and toss with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Roast mushrooms (as per the recipe below).
PRO TIP: Roasting mushrooms at a high temp caramelizes the glaze on the outside while keeping them juicy and tender on the inside.
What to Serve with Roasted Mushrooms?
These roasted mushrooms make the perfect appetizer. And they are also delicious as a side dish next to some baked bone-in chicken breast or as a topping for grilled turkey burgers. Don’t forget to include a low carb chocolate truffle balls for an after dinner treat!
Simple Storage Solutions
Keep oven-roasted mushrooms covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat them in a skillet on the stovetop or add them to a pot of creamy mushroom soup, a cauliflower risotto, or slice them and make a savory gravy or mushroom sauce.
Low-Carb Roasted Vegetables
- Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Healthy and so simple.
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower – Loaded with flavor!
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli – A crispy favorite.
- Oven Roasted Radishes – Delish substitute for potatoes!
Oven Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 pound Cremini mushrooms or Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley optional, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- Cut each mushroom in half and toss with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Place them on a large baking sheet, cut side down.
- Roast the mushrooms 18-20 minutes, or until tender and slightly browned.
REPIN this Oven-Roasted Mushrooms recipe!