Add a little spice to dinner with these Cajun Pork Bites!
Simple pork tenderloin is cut into small bite sized pork chunks, then seasoned with a flavorful Cajun dry rub and fried until tender and delicious! This easy-to-make and simple recipe is so easy to whip up, making it perfect for busy weeknights, holiday gatherings or parties.
Cajun Pork Bites
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your MAIN DISH board to save it for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Spicy Pork Bites
- Pork tenderloin is a tender cut of meat that cooks quickly and still retains its moist and juicy tenderness.
- This spicy pork is so quick and easy to make. It’s the perfect entree for those weeknights when something quick needs to be prepared, or as an easy and hearty party appetizer.
Low Carb Ingredients
PORK TENDERLOIN: This is the best cut for this recipe because it’s the most tender. Also called pork fillet or pork steak, but don’t confuse it with pork loin or pork roast which is not nearly as tender.
THE SPICE: Cajun spice generally has salt as a base with added spices to give it that kick. In this recipe, the dry rub that infuses the meat while it sits in the refrigerator.
VARIATIONS: The tenderloin can also be fried in bacon or fresh minced garlic for a different flavor. Delicious drizzled with a little honey which makes it a touch more crispy and sweet.
How To Make Cajun Pork Bites
These quick little bites can be made so quickly.
- Chop the pork into bite-sized cubes, season and marinate.
- Pan fry the pork on the stovetop (as per the recipe below).
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Air Fryer: These pork bites can also be made in the air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Add the seasoning pork chunks in a single layer in the basket. Cook for 20 minutes, turning once or twice.
These pork bites are delicious as a main dish or as an appetizer. Serve them with Almond Pesto Zoodles or skewer them with a toothpick and dip into a Creamy Dijon Mushroom Sauce or Dill Dip. Or layer them on a romaine leaf, and make a low-carb wrap.
Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 3-5 days, or they can be frozen in an airtight container for 2-3 months. Leftovers can also be used in other low carb recipes as well, just use your imagination!
Other Pork Recipes To Try!
- Keto Pork Tenderloin– 5 minute prep!
- Best Pork Loin Roast Recipe – so easy to make.
- Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Dijon Sauce (Keto/Low Carb) – full of flavor.
- Low Carb Pork and Cabbage Skillet – a complete dinner.
Cajun Pork Bites
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon cajun seasoning or to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cut pork into bite sized cubes.
- Toss with seasoning mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add half of the pork and cook 3 minutes without stirring. Stir until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining pork bites. Add all bites back to the pan to heat though.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve.