Keto Chocolate Mousse is a chocolatey, sweet, and satisfying dessert!
This sugar-free, keto dessert recipe hits the spot when that craving for a decadent chocolate dessert hits.
This post has been sponsored by Earth Echo Foods.
Keto Chocolate Mousse
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your DESSERTS Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Low Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- This chocolate mousse recipe has all the creamy flavor of a guilty decadent dessert, but is low carb!
- Cacao Bliss is the ultimate superfood blend of raw cacao powder, turmeric, black pepper, MCT oil, and cinnamon. Not only is this dessert divinely delicious, but it’s also good for you!
- A perfect make-ahead dessert!
- Spread between layers of low carb cupcakes for a decadent filling.
- Got chaffles? Scoop a few spoonfuls on top and add some fruit for an easy breakfast!
BASE: Whole fat cream and cream cheese are what give any mousse its rich flavor, and whole fat dairy is keto approved.
FLAVORS: Cacao Bliss has all the natural anti-oxidants of raw cacao powder plus so many other great health benefits and best of all, a deep, chocolatey flavor. You can find Cacao Bliss here, use the code EASY to save 15% on your next order.
Choose natural peanut butter and instant coffee for the best flavor profile.
SWEETENERS & FLAVORS: In keeping with keto, Swerve is used here. Feel free to adjust for sweetness, as desired.
GARNISH: I love to garnish with chopped up keto peanut butter cups but even a shaving of dark chocolate works well!
How To Make Keto Chocolate Mousse
Delicious, creamy, fluffy peanut butter mousse is so easy to make.
- Combine cream cheese, peanut butter, Cacao Bliss, and instant coffee.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream mixture into the mousse (per recipe below).
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Try topping with your favorite fruit, some shaved chocolate, or a chunk of a peanut butter cup before serving.
Recipe Tips for Success!
- Start with room temperature cream cheese to make mixing easier!
- Natural peanut butter tends to separate and oil collects on the top, so stir thoroughly before using.
- Keep the mousse light and fluffy by not over mixing it.
Mousse tastes best when it’s super cold so keep it covered in the refrigerator and it will last about 3 days.
Freeze chocolate mousse in zippered bags with the date labeled on the outside. Once frozen, store bags upright (like books) to save freezer space. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving, or serve frozen like ice cream.
Favorite Chocolate-y Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Mousse – easy 5 ingredient recipe!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – a moist, chewy cookie.
- Chocolate Cupcakes – crumbly sweet cake.
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies – a chewy, chocolate delight!
Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or sweetener of your choice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine cream cheese, peanut butter, Cacao Bliss, and instant coffee in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla. Mix with a hand mixer until thickened and stiff peaks form.
- Add half of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix with a hand mixer. Add remaining whipped cream and fold into the mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.