If you follow a low-carb keto diet but you absolutely love pizza, then this Chicken Pizza Crust recipe is perfect for you!
Now you can indulge in your favorite kinds of pizza without any of the guilt! Keep the toppings keto and you can eat pizza every night! Serve it along with a crisp caesar salad for a complete low carb meal that really satisfies!
© Easy Low Carb.com
Chicken Pizza Crust
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
This recipe for a keto pizza base uses chicken, eggs and cheese all combined into one amazingly flavorful crust! It’s not only super low carb, but packed with important nutrients so you can feel good about indulging!
Let’s Make It!
- Preheat oven and combine all the ingredients in a bowl until they are thoroughly mixed.
- Press dough mixture into the bottom of the pizza pan.
- Bake the crust using the directions below.
- Top with pizza toppings and bake until cheese is melted and golden!
My Favorite Keto Pizza Toppings
As long as they are keto and low carb, the sky is the limit!
- Veggies – spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, sliced onions, artichoke hearts, steamed broccoli or cauliflower, sliced olives, sundried tomatoes.
- Meat – pepperoni, ham, ground beef, bacon or sausage are all delicious topping ideas!
- Cheese – you can choose a variety of cheeses to match your toppings. Use feta with spinach, try Monterey jack with ground beef, or provolone with pepperoni!
- Sauce – marinara or alfredo sauce would be delicious, while a simple Italian dressing works well in a pinch.
- Fresh herbs and seasonings – add fresh garlic, red, white or green onions, as well as herbs such as basil and parsley for a unique pizza experience.
Making Sure Your Pizza Crust Stays Crispy
Remove the moisture! For the best keto pizza crust, squeeze out as much moisture as you can from the ground chicken. When choosing toppings, use ones that do not contain a lot of moisture or cook them prior and lay on paper towel to absorb any moisture.
Purchase low fat cheese! Less fat = less chance of your crust becoming soggy!
Soak it up! When you remove the crust from the oven the first time, soak up any oil and moisture that will come from the cheese and chicken. This will help keep your pizza crust nice and crisp!
Can I Reheat Keto Chicken Pizza Crust?
The oven or toaster oven is the best way to keep this keto pizza base nice and crisp. But reheating in the microwave will work too. Just lay the pizza on a paper towel to absorb any grease or liquid.
Other Great Keto Recipes!
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust – another great way to enjoy pizza!
- Zucchini Fries – a delicious snack.
- Mashed Cauliflower – super easy to make!
- Cheese Sauce – great over veggies or as a dip.
- Caesar Salad – the perfect side for pizza!
- Fathead Pizza Crust– another low carb pizza crust recipe.
Chicken Pizza Crust
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Wet your hands and press chicken mixture to fill the pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, dab any liquid with paper towels. Flip pizza over (see note below). Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and increase temperature to 425˚F.
- Top chicken crust with your favorite low carb/keto toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges start to brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.